5.0 out of 5 stars Hugely useful book!, 17 Feb 2014
V. Will (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this book just as I was about to begin the systematic review of lit for my PhD. I knew the basics of "how to" but wanted something a bit deeper as a reference guide -- and this book has really fitted the bill. It takes you through each stage of the systematic review process in chapters, and with different authors writing the material, it always comes across as "fresh" if that makes sense.

It's an easy-to-read, confidence-giving book which I've read most of ( bad grammar there lol but I mean up to where I'm 'at' with my systematic review) and have referred back to when I've reached the "OMG!! Data overload!!!!" stage when it's helped me get things back in perspective.

For me, it's indispensible at this point in my research and I totally recommend it :).

5.0 out of 5 stars A great student guide, 24 Aug 2014
An excellent companion to conducting and writing up a Master's level systematic review. As other reviewers have already said, I only wish I had purchased this sooner. Concise and compact, this text book definitely saved me during my dissertation, and I highly recommend to any students about to conduct their first systematic review.

5.0 out of 5 stars You need this book!, 4 Aug 2014
More than just the principles of conducting a systematic review, it provides a framework that constitutes a user friendly how-to guide. It was the third book is read on systematic reviews and by far the best. I would have been lost without this book. Highly recommended for anyone planning, conducting or writing up their review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it now!!!, 15 May 2014
I just wish I had this book earlier! It covers the key things that you need to do in a clear and concise manner. It includes what is expected for those submitting the work for Masters or similar. There are plenty of helpful examples and it is so readable and does not bore the pants off you (well, as much as a book on SR can do!). You can tell these guys have plenty of experience.
So, get it now!