4.0 out of 5 stars Take half the size larger
PRO: The shoes are good quality. The sole and the upper are well bound toghether, and the color is exactly the one on the website. They shipped it to Bucharest in less than five working days. They are perfect for long city walks or extensive driving.

Published on 31 Mar 2012 by Virgil

1.0 out of 5 stars Encore 2s design flaw?
I've owned numerous pairs of these trainers in various colours and they always wear out after about a 4-6 weeks of fairly light use.

I like the look of them and in the past I've found Globe products to be of high quality, but I suspect the soles on the 'Encore 2' range are inferior as I've had about 3 pairs and they've all worn out fairly quickly.

On...
Published 26 days ago by Barry

4.0 out of 5 stars Take half the size larger, 31 Mar 2012

CONS: The problem is the size: I'm 40.5-41 EUR which ussualy matches UK 7 or US 8. In this case I've got the unpleasant surpise to have the shoes smaller than I thought. They are rather 39.5 to 40 EUR. I've given them to a friend who is 39 and they are a bit larger. I suggest buying half the size bigger from the size you ussually wear.

1.0 out of 5 stars Encore 2s design flaw?, 17 Jun 2014

On one occasion my order was with 'Kates Skates' and they were incredibly unsympathetic to my issues, would avoid ordering from them if you can.