5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fit and Very Good Quality
My Sony headphones suddenly stopped working last week and I bought these as a stop gap.
Published 12 months ago by J. Parker

3.0 out of 5 stars They're okay
Cheap sound quality, but good enough for the price, you get what you pay for. If you just want some cheap and cheerful round the neck headphones, then these are the ones
Published 17 months ago by Sanj G

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fit and Very Good Quality, 22 Mar. 2014
J. Parker "Jo Parker" (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Urbanz SPORTZ Mic - Running Sports Gym Workout Neckband Headphones (Green - with Mic) (Electronics)
Because of the reasonable price, I didn't expect much, but I was amazed at the quality of sound and the comfort. I have small and very sensitive ears, which don't take kindly to objects being stuffed in them, hence I don't buy ordinary in-ear phones. These sit gently over the ears and the bud sits neatly just inside the ear opening, so it doesn't press onto the skin. The band keeps the earphones in perfect position making them ideal for running.
In terms of sound quality, there is honestly very little difference between these and my circa £50 Sony pair. For those who want Bose or B&O sound quality, I suggest spend more money, but if you are purchasing for running or gym work, I would highly recommend these.
I have never bought a pair of earphones that fit so well. I will definitely be buying some more in other colours, even if I keep them for when these have had their day. They also come with replacement ear bud covers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Running headphones, 28 Jun. 2014
Been looking for neckband 'phones for running for some time, but all too dear or poorly reviewed. These are comfortable and have a variety of ear buds to stop them poking too far into your ear - the 'spring' of the head band holds them gently in place. The band does not rub around the eras and is not so tight that it constantly bangs against the back of your head. The wire is long enough to allow phone to stay in shorts with a robust connector.

The quality is fine. I am not looking to re-create the Royal Albert Hall for my run and these allow some awareness of your surroundings whilst still providing decent sound quality at reasonable volume for the duration of the run, although an inline volume control would be a nice addition. Still comfortable after just under an hour so far. Would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Running, 29 May 2013
These headphones are excellent for running as they do not fall out. Robust as well as I am not the most carefully and regularly stuff them in my gym back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Headphones, 1 Sept. 2014
Had a similar pair from Sennheiser that cost me about £15-20 but after years of abuse they regrettably fell apart.

Not being able to find the same pair I stumbled across these. Almost identical in style to my Sennheisers, though a bit cheaper.

I cycle, run and gym a lot and have always had a problem keeping headphones tightly in my ears but this style has never once failed to stay put.

So far I've been using these headphones for about a month and sound quality is great and in all honesty with the wind in your face while running/cycling you wouldn't have a chance to notice the difference between a £100 pair and these.

If they can survive being thrust in and out of a gym back and being drenched in sweat there's not much else you can really ask!

Solid headphones - would buy again!

3.0 out of 5 stars They're okay, 24 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A surprisingly excellent pair of headphones, 26 Aug. 2014
Little concerned about 'folding' earphones, and their tendency to be frail and vunerable to wear and tear, I am pleasantly surprised how robust these Headphones are, despite folding in the middle to make pocket storage very practical. The sound is more than adequate, considering the speakers do not enter the ear but rest just on it. A plus point, is that there is no flexible bud that often falls off and gets lost. I find that, in rotation with other styles of headphone, neckband ones are very comfortable, particularly when the rain comes and you need to put hats or hoods on and off periodically. For old hands with most headphones, I look for bending stress points on the connecting cable, where they enter the headset and at the other end by the plug. An (admittedly unsightly) advantage can be gained by delicate use of a hot glue gun to reinforce these points and prolong the active life of budget earphones such as these.

2.0 out of 5 stars No sweat... if you don't sweat, 3 Feb. 2015
As a sweaty runner, I've found that earbuds slip out of my ears very easily. So this is the third brand of wraparound earphones I've tried... and the third to end up in the bin after less than two months. In each case, the phones work fine for maybe a dozen runs, then sound simply stops coming through one ear. I suspect it may be to do with excess sweat getting into the wiring, but as they're all advertised as sweatproof, I also suspect that they're not very rigorously tested.

To be fair, the fit was fine and the sound was good while it lasted. If you get what you pay for, these may be a bargain for less sweaty souls since they were as good - and lasted as long - as the last pair I tried which set me back £55. Unfortunately I'm back tin the hunt for a properly sweatproof brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Jun. 2014
Bought these to try running with some sound. These work well for running and for gardening. I bought a yellow pair, but I am planning to buy another set in a more subtle colour.
I am not sure about sound quality compared to more expensive sets, but they sound fine to me. They stay in place very well, which was my most important consideration.
Cheap, cheerful and do the job !

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid made headset, 16 April 2014
Not used for running but have used them around the house. They stay in the ears quite well and sound good. Plenty of length on the lead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap as chips, 29 Jan. 2014
(If you buy yours in £10 portions)

Seriously, though, this is good value for the money - nothing pretentious about it. I bought it for gym use to replace a Philips actionfit headset. It sits solid in te ear during my workout and produces good sound quality. More than pleased with it