5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fit and Very Good Quality
My Sony headphones suddenly stopped working last week and I bought these as a stop gap.
Published 15 months ago by J. Parker

2.0 out of 5 stars If you like poor sound and don't sweat...
I bought these a few weeks back now as my 5th pair (all used in 1 year!) of Philips SHQ4200 failed yet again so at £9.99 and all the good reviews I though why not. I run outside 2-3 times a week and the neckband design headphones are the only style that stay in my ears. These fail on 2 main points.
The sound quality is poor, very poor.
As soon as you start...
Published 11 months ago by Vincent Vega

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fit and Very Good Quality, 22 Mar. 2014
J. Parker "Jo Parker" (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Urbanz SPORTZ Mic - Running Sports Gym Workout Neckband Headphones (Green - with Mic) (Electronics)
Because of the reasonable price, I didn't expect much, but I was amazed at the quality of sound and the comfort. I have small and very sensitive ears, which don't take kindly to objects being stuffed in them, hence I don't buy ordinary in-ear phones. These sit gently over the ears and the bud sits neatly just inside the ear opening, so it doesn't press onto the skin. The band keeps the earphones in perfect position making them ideal for running.
In terms of sound quality, there is honestly very little difference between these and my circa £50 Sony pair. For those who want Bose or B&O sound quality, I suggest spend more money, but if you are purchasing for running or gym work, I would highly recommend these.
I have never bought a pair of earphones that fit so well. I will definitely be buying some more in other colours, even if I keep them for when these have had their day. They also come with replacement ear bud covers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Running headphones, 28 Jun. 2014
Been looking for neckband 'phones for running for some time, but all too dear or poorly reviewed. These are comfortable and have a variety of ear buds to stop them poking too far into your ear - the 'spring' of the head band holds them gently in place. The band does not rub around the eras and is not so tight that it constantly bangs against the back of your head. The wire is long enough to allow phone to stay in shorts with a robust connector.

The quality is fine. I am not looking to re-create the Royal Albert Hall for my run and these allow some awareness of your surroundings whilst still providing decent sound quality at reasonable volume for the duration of the run, although an inline volume control would be a nice addition. Still comfortable after just under an hour so far. Would definitely buy again.

2.0 out of 5 stars If you like poor sound and don't sweat..., 25 July 2014
The sound quality is poor, very poor.
As soon as you start sweating the sound goes in one ear, then comes back faded, then goes again, then comes back, this repeats until you finish the run. If you are a serious runner looking for an alternative from the main 2 manufactures of the neckband headphones then I suggest you don't go for these. It's a shame as I really wanted them to be a 4 star product like the average reviews.

3.0 out of 5 stars They're okay, 24 Oct. 2013
Cheap sound quality, but good enough for the price, you get what you pay for. If you just want some cheap and cheerful round the neck headphones, then these are the ones

5.0 out of 5 stars A surprisingly excellent pair of headphones, 26 Aug. 2014
Little concerned about 'folding' earphones, and their tendency to be frail and vunerable to wear and tear, I am pleasantly surprised how robust these Headphones are, despite folding in the middle to make pocket storage very practical. The sound is more than adequate, considering the speakers do not enter the ear but rest just on it. A plus point, is that there is no flexible bud that often falls off and gets lost. I find that, in rotation with other styles of headphone, neckband ones are very comfortable, particularly when the rain comes and you need to put hats or hoods on and off periodically. For old hands with most headphones, I look for bending stress points on the connecting cable, where they enter the headset and at the other end by the plug. An (admittedly unsightly) advantage can be gained by delicate use of a hot glue gun to reinforce these points and prolong the active life of budget earphones such as these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Jun. 2014
Bought these to try running with some sound. These work well for running and for gardening. I bought a yellow pair, but I am planning to buy another set in a more subtle colour.
I am not sure about sound quality compared to more expensive sets, but they sound fine to me. They stay in place very well, which was my most important consideration.
Cheap, cheerful and do the job !

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid made headset, 16 April 2014
Not used for running but have used them around the house. They stay in the ears quite well and sound good. Plenty of length on the lead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap as chips, 29 Jan. 2014
(If you buy yours in £10 portions)

Seriously, though, this is good value for the money - nothing pretentious about it. I bought it for gym use to replace a Philips actionfit headset. It sits solid in te ear during my workout and produces good sound quality. More than pleased with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Running, 29 May 2013
These headphones are excellent for running as they do not fall out. Robust as well as I am not the most carefully and regularly stuff them in my gym back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality for the price, 9 Mar. 2015
Bought these to replace my Sennheiser ones when they broke.
Initially it was a temporary cheap version till pay day so I can buy another Sennheiser set but I
have no need as these are just as good.
Enough cable and slack for running, comes with varied ear plugs which other top brands don't supply.