on 28 July 2014
Brilliant item to hold your flash drives in. I wanted something to hold a number of flash drives which I was using as a system back-up to be held away from home. These carrying cases looked like just the job and indeed they are.

Also room inside for small plastic key fob's to identify what's held on each USB.

Highly recommended
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 October 2014
So happy I found this neat case for my flash drives. It arrived on time. There is no fear of mislaying my valuable info now as this case sits with my computer while I'm working - I just pop the flash drive back into it's pocket when I've finished then I know where it is! This would make a super stocking filler for anyone who you feel could benefit from this safe keeping gift. It is manufactured from good quality fabric with an easy open zip around three sides which means it opens flat.
on 30 June 2014
I bought this and 6 x 8GB Integral flash drives after a fit of paranoia - everything on my computer is backed up in various ways but all in my house - what if it burnt down?? - so have copied it all onto these memory sticks, put them in the wallet, and put the wallet in the glove compartment of my car! What can one say about the product? It arrived on time, is as described on the ad, and does the job. It gets 4 stars because I cannot quite reconcile myself to saying I actually LOVE the product!
on 24 October 2014
This flash drive case is OK, for what it is, but,even at just £4.99, a little overpriced. It isn't as well padded as I'd hoped/expected it would be and, overall, it is the sort of thing I'd expect to be able to pick up at the Pound Shop for ... a pound. I will continue to keep an eye out for something more substantial for transporting my flash drives in. Ideally, I'd like something with a hard shell but I've yet to find anything that fits the bill.
on 12 June 2014
Ahead of moving house I unearthed quite a number of memory sticks. This Carrying Case proved a perfect place for keeping them safe. Excellent service, the item arrived quickly and well wrapped. Thank you.
on 9 February 2015
For an inexpensive storage option this is OK. But it lives up to the old 'addage' that you get what you pay for. Each 'section' is merely a sewn up piece of elastic without anything at the bottom to hold the flash drive in place. They could easily slip out. Would not buy again.
on 21 February 2016
I love this small case. I used to use suede jewellery bags to keep these in but since finding this, I can keep my sticks with my presentations and other work neatly in one place. I take it with me when working and just find it is neat and convenient, so therefore fit for purpose.
on 13 April 2016
I am delighted with this purchase as I bought it to enable me to take my usb sticks on holiday. I would recommend this item to anyone wanting to keep their usb sticks all in one place. So much easier.
on 19 May 2014
Since discovering the advantages of a USB port connection in my car’s sound system, I have really taken to the digital age. While a Flash drive can hold a lot of mp3 files they can easily be misplaced. To end the inevitable fumbling in pockets, I thought this handy carrying case would be good for transporting these pens between the house and the car. The King of Flash carrying case is well padded and the 6 Pen elasticated pockets meets my needs. I can now transport a few of my cd collections safely without them getting lost through holes in pockets etc.
on 10 June 2014
I am one of those who take hundreds of photographs wherever they go, and of course it means that I always need a place to store them. The USB drive is always an excellent storage tool but my collections of USBs keeps growing. Luckily, so far haven't had an incident with a USB - the moment I saw the USB case, I knew that it was the solution of my problem to carry 12, 15 USBs when moving around. The case is just like a jewel case, it's extremely practical, and fits perfect into small places. Thank you very much for this wonderful product!