on 28 January 2014
A wonderful set of books, I have enjoyed this series immensely and will be recommending to friends.
This book brings Tanyth' s journey to a pleasing end, I will miss reading about her and the people she met on the way but am pleased to read that we will be hearing more from Tanyth, but not alas til 2015 .
on 25 July 2014
As a somewhat older fantasy reader for the first time in years I found myself wishing I was a character, Tanyth Fairport. Puts a whole different spin on us ladies reaching a certain age. I loved the whole series and can't wait for another adventure.
on 12 March 2014
Well I thought this book was never going to end way to slow and boring no action to keep you interested Margaret parkhill
on 17 December 2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this trilogy. Stayed up way past my bedtime reading every adventure. Read each one straight after the other and am so disappointed to reach the end. Don't know what I'm going to do with myself now! If you like Paganism and gentle tales with spice and thought provoking characters you won't go far wrong with this amazing set of books. Please Nathan, next one (or a dozen) please!
on 30 March 2014
Nathan what a wonderful end to a truly magnificent series, finished reading with tear in my eye and lump in my throat. Your books soothe me and transport me to a world where anything is possible! Thank You , eagerly awaiting the next adventure.

Nicole
on 4 June 2015
This is the 3rd book and like the other 2 it was brilliant. I very much enjoyed all three and only wish there were more for me to read.
on 24 June 2014
The story telling and the descriptive writing, enables the reader to see what the writer is viewing in his mind. Excellent book
on 12 October 2014
I wasn't sure when I first started to read this trilogy but it winds you in .the artistry of the author is like magic itself
on 23 August 2014
I'm a fan of Tanyth, and more of a fan of Nathan Lowell. If you haven't read any of his work, then do.
on 7 April 2016
I was captured by the second chapter! I hope you enjoy this series as much as I have! Happy reading!