5.0 out of 5 stars This trilogy is fantastic!! I started reading the first book as ...
This trilogy is fantastic!! I started reading the first book as a kindle freebie, expecting them to be a general sci-fi adventure which held your attention for long enough to get you through to the end.
I was pleasantly surprised to find that the author manages to pull you in to the story and you get a really good feel for the characters.
The characters have a...
Published 3 days ago by Chris

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
OK read. Aimed at adolescents. Don't expect Iain M Banks.
Published 1 month ago by Kipper

5.0 out of 5 stars buy the trilogy, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Dark Space: The Original Trilogy (Books 1-3) (Kindle Edition)
you will not be disappointed with this trilogy, really good space fiction, just couldn't put it down. worth every penny

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark space the original trilogy., 12 May 2014
Nicely written with attention to detail. A very enjoyable read for any sci-fi addict. Just waiting for dark space 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark Space: The Original Trilogy, 10 May 2014
I bought book one which I read and enjoyed, although I thought it was a little short but it left me wanting to read more. The second book was better still making me want to read the next book. I then bought the trilogy to read the final part, have already been looking to down load book four, cant wait hope it is out soon. I would recommend this book to any space scifi reader! Keep up the good work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 2 May 2014
Once started I found myself making excuses to spend just a little more time deciphering the twists and turns of a great plot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it it so much..I bought the series, 20 April 2014
Mr. C. D. Cummins (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I liked it. Oh, you want more?

I bought the first book on amazon. Got hooked about the story, and as I wanted to read more, I bought the trilogy (first purchase was my usual frugal self buying lots of 1 promotion books).

The storyline wasn't predictable (my first key component), and it read well.

I occasionally cringe at the male female roles (I feel it is obvious this is written by a guy, slightly stereotyping women), but it suits the genre.

I would happily recommend this to a friend, or..as in this case..to whomever reads this review.

PS...there is another book on the go (i wonder if that might mean a Quartet might be produced).

4.0 out of 5 stars Good trilogy, 18 April 2014
John E. Allen - See all my reviews
After reading separate copies of Pts 1 & 2 I bought the trilogy version because it was cheaper than buying Pt 3 on its own!.

Pretty good but Pt 3 is a bit draggy in places - don't think I will be buying further in the series as Pt 3 seems a good place to finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's fantastic can't wait for the next book, 15 April 2014
it's a great book lots twist and turns several great story lines all conversing to a reader looking forward to the next one. star 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 31 Mar 2014
I thought this was a very good read and found it hard to put down. The twists and turns of the story kept me in suspense and I absolutely enjoyed every chapter. I look forward to the next instalment.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cliffhanger. Just Finished book 2 ...., 27 Mar 2014
A Cliffhanger. I read the first two books 'e cover to e cover' over about three days. I got them as cheapies, so I'm pleased to pay for the trilogy to get book 3. I'm going to read it now. Looking forward to book four being released. There's plenty of action, a progressive plot from book to book and credible characters....

4.0 out of 5 stars Engaging and enthralling Sci Fiction Adventure, 16 Mar 2014
I'm a self confessed Science Fiction fan and I like multi-book series as they allow the author to create the characters and build on this over several books.

Dark Space is set in a distance/alternative Universe, the author takes time to explain the back-ground to the current situation without becoming boring this leaves time for critical character development in the first book, which gets you hooked so you want to hear more.

Book two continues to follow the trials and tribulation of our main heroes but also introduces new characters together with their back story's.

Not two surprisingly Book three brings the threads together and they reach there conclusions, Not sure I'm a fan of the main characters decision at the end of book three but I guess I'll have to wait for book 4 to see how that ends.

Sorry if this is a bit vague but I don't want to give away the plot.