5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
As always a fabulous book from the gansett island,,took me one day to read as I couldn't put it down,and wanted to find out what happened,,looking forward to reading gansett after dark,,always look forward to reading her books,,they are relaxing,romantic,intriguing and enjoyable..
Published 2 months ago by Michelle

1.0 out of 5 stars Stupid
Sorry I haven't even read this book but how in gods name can you pay over £2 for a book that's only 80pages long, sometimes I despair at the prices charged for books on kindle, no printing costs, delivery costs, etc etc. when printed books are less than £4 in shops this makes a mockery of us kindle users. Sorry this is a rant that does the author no favours, but just...
Published 8 months ago by Mrs. M. Harris

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Chance for Love: A Gansett Island Novella (The McCarthys of Gansett Island) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this series, 5 Jun 2014
This is one of the most memorable series' I have ever read. I started with book one `Maid in love' and I didn't stop until I'd read them all ending with `Gansett after dark'. I truly felt lost when I'd finished and I missed the characters, I wanted to carry on participating in their lives, I wanted to know how they were doing and what was happening next. That's the mark of a great story teller, that they have you believing in the characters and eager for more. I can't wait for the next on, and I would highly recommend this series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 25 May 2014
Loved this novella. The only problem I had with it is I think it would have been better as an actually novel rather than a novella. Marie would have been able to draw it out that way and the story, I think, would have been a little bit better. Other than that I loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gansett island, 17 April 2014
This series of stories have been fantastic, how long before the next one is out. Don't think I can wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!, 9 April 2014
Marie's books get better and better, I have a problem putting her books down and sometimes read into the early hours! Always waiting for the next books in her series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 11 Feb 2014
Great read carnt wait for the. Next book you just do not want to put book down just loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Feb 2014
I'm so hooked on this series, love all the characters n families, this one pulled at my heart strings a bit more cause of the 9/11 awful day n pray for all those lost souls.. I love how all the characters are there for one another n have to laugh at Maggie crying when she's not pregnant but wanting to be n then when she is lol Love Maggie and all the McCarthys on Gansett Island.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 7 Feb 2014
I love all of Marie Force's books. The Gansett Island series makes me want to be there. Having read the entire collection up until now, I really feel that I know the people involved.

Good fun, romance, a little drama now and then - I liked this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Jan 2014
short story but good read, was a bit predictable in places but I still enjoyed it , can't wait for next book

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great visit, 21 Jan 2014
A nice surprise for Marie's fans. A Novello about Jared and his broken heart eventually being mended. Another great visit to Gansett Island catching up with a few of the residents. What a stud Jared is. Lizzie eventually coming to her senses and going after the man she loves. What a treat. It is definitely worth the five stars and I can't recommend Marie's Gansett Island books highly enough. You feel as if the characters are your loved ones and friends and catching up with them in each book just gets better and better. I'd move there if I could and live happily amongst them all and would be looking for my very own Mac, Blaine or Alex. Roll on the next one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›