5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Knights: The Blood of Kings (The Knights Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
A masterpiece. I never wanted to put the book down, sometimes I would read for hours it was so good

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 19 Mar 2014
I've read all the books in the series except for book 1.5 and the thing that I really dislike is that I find myself let down a lot when the main duels (not the Dragon duels)take place Keller does an immense job of building up these seemingly invincible characters but SOME of them just end in like 5 minutes leaving me thinking well that wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. One that really bugs me is a certain Birlote alchemists who was dispatched rather handily after he used one technique, he was described as one of the biggest baddies in all of Silverland but was made to look like a one trick pony in the end.

Please remember that is only my personal opinion and even in the example I gave there were other circumstances that played a big factor in that engagement. I heartily recommend that you BUY these books and support Mr Keller in his writings.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 30 Jan 2014
Awesome, great story just need another book now to continue the story? Couldn't put it down, a must read. Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books!, 12 Sep 2014
Amazing series! I could not stop reading it, Dreamlock tales are fascinating.
I am a great fan of Shennen Silverarrow and Trenton Shadowbane, I wish I will see them in a movie someday.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only disappointment with these books is having to wait for the ..., 10 Dec 2014
John Sales "Shadowen69" (England) - See all my reviews
The only disappointment with these books is having to wait for the next one. Loved reading every book that this author has written about the Knights

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 19 Nov 2014
Absolutely loved it. A very exciting read and wow. I liked the extensive use of words and the setting and every thing. Just simply woooooowww

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Sep 2014
I enjoyed this sequel and roll on the 3rd.