5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for any Lego or Simpsons fan, 2 May 2014
This review is from: LEGO Minifigures 71005: The Simpsons Series (1 Figure Per Pack) (Toy)
I love these. Great for any Lego &/or Simpsons fan.

Blind packaged you so dont know what you have until you open the package, or are really good at feeling the packet! The packets can be difficult to open as they are made from a think foil / plastic (helps prevent people from feeling the insides and getting the one they want) so you will need to use a blade to get in to the packet.

*Update* Amazon previously set a maximum order of 5 which then changed, so I am able to order more of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 22 May 2014
M. Dowden (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
I first came across these when doing the weekly shop, and they have been proving popular here. Children will love them as they are Lego as well as being Simpsons figures, so that they can be incorporated within their existing playsets, and adults will enjoy them as they are fun, and of something that many of us have sort of grown up with.

Please be warned that like other mini figures Lego have put out like these that these are lucky dip bags; you do not know what is inside the pack until you open it, so getting repeats will happen, but I think that is part of the joy. Children love the surprise and can’t wait to see inside the pack, and I must admit that I get just as excited as well, hoping that it will be a new one. For instance today we got Grampa Simpson, which has caused me much amusement as I always think that he looks like my late granddad, which is probably why my dad looks like Homer.

The mini figures do come with accessories, for instance Grampa has a copy of the Springfield Shopper, which happens to have him on the front cover. Lisa has a saxophone; Homer has a doughnut and the TV remote, and so on. The only cautionary note I would say with regards to these is that your child will probably pester you until they have the whole set.

Doubles can obviously be swapped with others, but as an adult you can also use these to brighten up other people’s days. You can place these next to people’s monitors, or on office shelves to bring a bit of cheeriness around the work place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simpsons lego figures, 14 May 2014
These are great little figures for any Simpsons or Lego fans. I bought 5 to start my collection, I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 May 2014
spitzer - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
These are very good Lego figures that look very much like characters from the TV show. It may just be that I was very lucky but out of the 20 figures that I bought for my 2 youngest sons (5 years old & 3 years old) I received a varied selection of figures with no more than 2 figures being the same. I hope Lego will one day produce a Looney Tunes series of figures but until then there is Character Building Looney Tunes Micro Figures which are compatible with Lego bricks and have also gone down well with my sons. Character Building Looney Tunes Micro-Figures in Display Brix

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
great

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 6 July 2014
Brilliant minifigures, both my children (age 9 and 5) are obsessed with them. I'd say they'll probably be highly collectible in the future. Personal favourites: Marge and Krusty the Clown. I'm almost tempted to collect them myself...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Good value, made great party bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Simpsons Lego Minifigures, 21 July 2014
Simpsons Lego, a fun novelty but a little expensive. Not that price will knock a 5 star rating.
Every packet is random so you never know who will be inside, with 16 characters to collect.
I only hope there will be a series 2 of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun wee figures!, 18 July 2014
Fun wee figures for the wee ones to build! maybe even get a couple for on a plane or long car or bus or train journey?

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome love them, 25 Jun 2014
I've brought 3 sets of 5 (15 total) and only got 3 doubles, very quick delivery fingers crossed for the last 4 in the next 5 I get