5.0 out of 5 stars Just see the love in it`s eyes as it looks up at you, 6 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Vivid Arts Playful Fox Cub Resin Ornament (Garden & Outdoors)
Just see the love in it`s eyes as it looks up at you. It is so life like and very well made. A must for all foxy people. It arrived on time and the packaging was very good. I brought both of the little fox cubs as they are so beautiful I couldn`t make up my mind which one I wanted so I had one of each. I highly recommend this little fox and the seller. Order one or two now you won`t be disappointed !
I rate this seller as A+++++

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 24 April 2014
Beautifully made little fox cub, very realistic. Came well wrapped and will make a lovely gift. Love it and am tempted to buy one for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars makes me smile every time i see him., 19 Oct. 2014
Makes me smile. Got it for my dad after his shed was invaded by foxes and his dog was banned from the garden. But this baby Fox is so lifelike I left him in my hedge looking out. People jump when they notice him. He is gorgeous.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks good in a group with the mother fox/, 15 July 2014
Very lifelike, looks good in a group with the mother fox/

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it and like the way that the fox cub ..., 14 Oct. 2014
I love it and like the way that the fox cub looks upat me when I enter my house and leave it

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful product, 6 Sept. 2014
Delightful fox cub, excellent detail, looks good with prowling fox, well packed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awww I loved this! Its so cute having pride of place ..., 3 Feb. 2015
Awww I loved this! Its so cute having pride of place in my conservatory!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Jan. 2015
Beautiful real life like animals

Vivid Arts Playful Fox Cub Resin Ornament