5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!
This is the first time I have found an ironing board cover that fits my ironing board! The problem is that I have an extra large ironing board and all the extra large covers are not big enough, but this fits perfectly, so I have a great surface to iron one. Recommended if you have an extra large ironing board
Published 12 months ago by mikec

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but I will have to get some clips ...
Good quality but I will have to get some clips to keep it on the ironing board because it won't stay on during ironing as the drawstring will not pull tight. I also found threading the draw string through the fastening clip was very awkward.
Published 5 months ago by maggie

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Wpro Size Extra-Large Ironing Board Cover Titanium Treatment Paris Decor, 148 x 55 cm (Home)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but I will have to get some clips ..., 3 Jan. 2015

3.0 out of 5 stars Is perfect size and great to look at but does not ..., 28 Oct. 2014
Is perfect size and great to look at but does not fasten onto the ironing board, it's just a piece of padded material. I had to buy straps to fasten it to my ironing board and they don't work very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 9 Oct. 2014
Hansie (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
Absolutely perfect fit for a very large Minky ironing board. Decent padding and a non-slip fabric which facilitates the ironing chores. This is my third but best replacement cover thus far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Mar. 2015
I always have a bit of a game finding an ironing board cover to fit as my board is larger than average but I was pleasantly surprised to find Wpro had several designs to choose from in the appropriate size and I ordered this one.

When it arrived, I was really pleased, it is great quality, nice and thick with its own padding and its a great fit and doesn't slip or wrinkle on the board when in use like some I have had in the past! I also like the print, nice and modern and something pleasant to see and dream about while you are ironing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked it but the straps holding it on the ironing ..., 17 Nov. 2014
Liked it but the straps holding it on the ironing board could have done to be a little longer for the width of my board.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Dec. 2014
Ye I like it, great design and fits well.... Just wished it was elastic fitted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and works well for extra large ironing boards, 15 July 2014
Diane H. Smith "DiDi" (Oxon, UK) - See all my reviews
At last my ironing board is properly covered and doesn't ruckle up as I am pulling sheets etc over it. A cool design too ; big improvement on flowers or crazy designs. All round I am very pleased with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big and bold, 3 Aug. 2014
This is a very good quality ironing board cover. I have a very large ironing board and this is the only cover I have found that fits it comfortably. Not to mention my small Grandson loves the design, making a beeline for it, because of the colourful car on the front! Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely the best ironing board cover i have ever bought, 3 May 2015
Absolutely the best ironing board cover i have ever bought. Very good quality , thick materials. I also bought the Brabantia felt pad to go underneath so this also improves the thickness but to be honest this cover doesn't really need it. Would buy again.