5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect all in one desktop!
I've been toying with the idea of a new PC for a while. I wanted one that wasn't big and bulky, was a reasonable price, but had a large screen. I ordered with Amazon prime and it came the next day.

Pros:

* Lovely large touch screen
*Computer runs near silent
* All in one card reader
*Loads of USB ports
*Brilliant sound...
Published 11 months ago by Matilda Wormwood

3.0 out of 5 stars Computer works great and quite fast
Computer works great and quite fast, however the case vibrates like nothing I have had before and I have taken to using insulating tape to stop the noise, Amazon said I could send it back but as I am in France I will put up with it.
Published 9 months ago by Alan Pinder

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect all in one desktop!, 15 Jun. 2014

Pros:

* Lovely large touch screen
*Computer runs near silent
* All in one card reader
*Loads of USB ports
*Brilliant sound quality
*Plenty of memory
*Picture editing options very good

Cons:

*I've been running on my new PC for a week and Windows 8 takes some getting used to
*The app page can be confusing at first
* Lenovo has it's own PDF reader (not adobe) which is good but only comes with a free 30 day trial then you've got to pay extra - don't bother - adobe is free!

I immediately ditched the wired mouse for a wireless one. The keyboard, though wired, is a great spec and feels very good for lots of typing - I am a writer and therefore this is of up-most importance. I also ordered Office 2013 STUDENT as the new office requires a yearly subscription (which I thought was a complete rip off) whilst the student is everlasting for one PC/Laptop.

Brilliant value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Desktop so far!, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Lenovo C560 23-inch All-In-One Desktop - Black (Intel Core i5 4570T 2.9GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, Wi-Fi, BT, Nvidia Graphics, Windows 8.1) (Personal Computers)
I have been using our new computer for just over a week and think its brilliant. I needed a new home/office computer as our old one, running on Vista was on its last legs. After a lot of research I decided the Lenovo was the best I could get in this price range. Windows 8.1 takes a bit of getting used to, transferring data from Vista to Windows 8.1 took time as the Windows easy transfer app was not comparable even though it said it was,. I understood when ordering that the mouse and keyboard were wired, like I said, I did my research. The computer runs nearly silent, the screen is very large and clear.
The computer was even delivered two days earlier than stated.
One happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent all-in-one desktop, 5 May 2014
I bought this computer to replace my old Windows XP one. I've had it just over a month and I'm very happy with it (still getting used to the big screen :-). It's easy to set up and operate and has excellent sound and graphics. I've used a variety of programs on it with no problems. I've also transferred my old XP data files via memory stick.

As another reviewer mentioned, it has a USB keyboard and mouse, rather than wireless, but that doesn't bother me, as there are still two spare USB2 ports and two USB3 ports. The keyboard is comfortable and easy to use. My only criticism is that the DVD R/W drive is a bit awkward to use and seems fragile. You have to press the release button on the upper right side of the monitor, wait for it to click out, then pull the drive. It's vertical, so a bit fiddly to insert the DVD, then slide the drive back in.

Other than that, very easy to use. I'm still getting used to Windows 8.1, but you can switch to the more familiar desktop view by clicking on the Lenovo screen app (bottom left). Lots of help info on the PC and online.

I think it's great value for money compared to desktops with similar specs. Laptop Outlet UK was also excellent - delivered in 2 days - was given a 1 hour time slot the day before and it arrived on time. Excellent service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo All-in-one Computer, 25 May 2014
This machine meets all my requirements for a decent space-saving computer system. I gave it four stars because the sound quality is only adequate, but then I wasn't expecting a Hi-fi system!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek & Fast, 24 July 2014
I waited a while before writing a review as I wanted to see how it performed.
If you want a slick, speedy & good looking bit of kit then I would buy this.
Good Points:
Looks good
Easy set up
Fast
Downside
USB are at the back of the machine. I purchased a USB extender which now sits under the machine giving easy access to multiple points

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase and delivered on time, 19 Aug. 2014
Good purchase and delivered on time .Knew about the flimsy CD drive from other reviews

Bit noisy when switched on - a continuous hum which you do notice after a while. I just tap the machine and it stops for a while
I wonder does Apple imac have the same complaint . Costs are coming down we all applaud?

However it does the job. All my friends are impressed. Lenovo are in your face but I can live with that . They keep sending you alerts to update ,when you respond its a nightmare of what do you mean where do I go. Can,t believe how un-user friendly this part of the after sales service Is. Anyhow I have decided to ignore the advice. Perhaps the critic will be noted and improved. Happy enough so far but should be better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Covers all the bases, 24 May 2014
I wanted to replace my old PC for a while with an all in one solution but struggled to find the right machine. The first one I ordered was touch screen and it went straight back. It was like sitting in front of a mirror. I've had this PC just over three weeks. The screen on this machine is excellent and I'm very happy with the spec, processor, ram, storage and USB3.

The mouse and key board supplied are only ok and I will be replacing them will a cordless solution. The CD tray seems a little flimsy but despite these minor issues, to me, I would still give the product 5 stars and would recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Computer works great and quite fast, 12 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it. It is so responsive compared to my ..., 17 Aug. 2014
I love it. It is so responsive compared to my old computer although I must admit that Windows 8.1 is an entirely new learning curve. I will master it eventually. Would recommend this computer highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy at reasonable price, 3 Aug. 2014
Bought for a specific purpose which it does well. Very fast. Now have a number of Lenovo All-In-One desktops and, apart from 2 that wouldn't switch on when bought, they've all done well.