on 1 June 2014
Heard this on the radio and had to buy it - just closing my eyes and listening to the opening sounds of steel drums puts my in a summer mood and takes me away to a beach somewhere warm. A happy, chilled out summer anthem.
on 2 May 2014
Nice sing to listen to while on a really nice sunny day! I can imagine many people might not like it. I just think it's quite a catchy song! Not like your being force to buy it so have a listen before purchasing!
on 20 March 2014
Makes me happy when I listen to this song. Great Carribean edge to it. Cant wait to listen to this in the summer in the car!
on 9 June 2014
This is such a great tune which is very uplifting and it always has me singing it
To myself for the rest of the day!!!
on 20 April 2014
Great track loved it the first time i listened on the radio ,amazing video on you tube great location for video
on 28 March 2014
Good old school / new school disco.
Good mix of funk, dance, disco, god to drop old tunes in now and then
on 6 April 2014
All my friends and me love this track, it's so cool. Also the lyrics and music, sound beautiful to the ear.
on 5 May 2014
My favourite tune of the year so far, I can't stop playing it & its going to be a massive hit in the clubs
on 25 April 2014
I love this I love duke Dumont great song choices another to add to my collection of great albums! Thanks
on 1 April 2014
Great summer tune! ! One for a summer barbie or party get down and bust some moves much love ...........