4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice piece of clothing
Very nice piece of clothing, the only issue is that it is a bit too large but I will still wear it. Apart from that I am satisfied with the purchase.
Published 1 month ago by Denitsa Bankova

3.0 out of 5 stars A tad snug, a bigger size would be recommended
The sweat shirt is lovely--I bought two: a grey one and a purple. But they are snug. I am a size 12. I should have ordered a size 14. It is my fault, not the shirts'. But ordering a size bigger than you usually wear is recommended.
Published 4 months ago by Y. Jehenson

3.0 out of 5 stars A tad snug, a bigger size would be recommended, 21 Sept. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars ... Esprit items and they are all of the same poor quality. It's not what I expected when I ..., 24 Aug. 2014
I have just bought several Esprit items and they are all of the same poor quality. It's not what I expected when I ordered items made by Esprit; this brand used to be very dependable. I'd like to send them back, but the return postage from Spain is almost as much as they cost, so I'm stuck with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice piece of clothing, 7 Dec. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars but nevertheless I like it a lot, 17 Sept. 2014
Just a heads up that this is not the usual thickness you would expect of a sweatshirt. Lightweight, but nevertheless I like it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Esprit sweatshirt, 21 Aug. 2014
This is a lovely top,beautiful colour,it fits really nice,I think I'll get a lot of wear out of this top

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and pretty!, 11 Sept. 2014
I love this top! It's so pretty and great quality material! I'll be buying more items from this brand!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 30 Nov. 2014
I don't have much to say! It looks like in the picture and is a very cute sweatshirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, 29 July 2014
Ali B (Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
EDC tends to come up larger than Esprit so I ordered the Large and it fits perfectly