4.0 out of 5 stars At risk
Published 9 months ago by Suzy

1.0 out of 5 stars At risk the full story by Stephen harvey
A true book if you could call it a book. More like a moan about his childhood and his way too strict father, on one hand but who also did a lot more with him than many included myself ever Had from a parent. Took an hour to read and feel it was time and money wasted just about one star rating
Published 6 months ago by diane buist

4.0 out of 5 stars At risk, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: At Risk - The Full Story (Kindle Edition)
An ok book very similar to my own childhood in the 70s which was ruled by my father's drinking and the devastation that happened every weekend. This was a short book but I did enjoy the similarities of my life and Stephens even though I am female. I also totally understand his need for approval and acceptance from his Dad in my case it didn't come and I was still afraid of my Dad when he died on my 18th birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars A heart breaking struggle to survive, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: At Risk - The Full Story (Kindle Edition)
This is a must read. It made me sad but also inspired me too. I feel honoured to be able to see what this family went through. It's an eye opening, emotional and excellent read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to put down book, 25 Jan 2014
Mr. P. S. Rafferty (stoke on trent, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: At Risk - The Full Story (Kindle Edition)
An insight into what must have been a nightmare to live through for Stephen & his siblings, glad that you had some good times too

1.0 out of 5 stars At risk the full story by Stephen harvey, 13 Jun 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: At Risk - The Full Story (Kindle Edition)
Badly written with poor use of words, bad spelling and grammar. Repetitive with a feeling that I was reading a school homework story. I persevered in the hope of it redeeming itself but it sadly didn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars AT RISK, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: At Risk - The Full Story (Kindle Edition)
the bathtub chapter is chilling and it took me back to the dark days of my first marriage ( not the bath water but a pillow in my case ) why are some people so sick. Hope Stephen and his siblings were able to move on and live " normal " happy lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: At Risk - The Full Story (Kindle Edition)
This book keeps you hooked. You need to know there is a happy ending...it's a sad story but one so true in every day lives.Fab read!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart wrenching, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: At Risk - The Full Story (Kindle Edition)
This is a very interesting and heart wrenching book a must read wonder if there is a follow up soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: At Risk - The Full Story (Kindle Edition)
A good read a great true story and a good understanding of how this boy's life was as a young one

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 May 2014
J. A. Harvey "Julie" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: At Risk - The Full Story (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book and I bought it solely to read the 'missing chapters' as the publisher had clearly put in his description of the book. The price was absolutely amazing and I was not disappointed by what I read. Heartbreaking at times but 'that's life' and 'real life' I say. I would recommend that you should read this version if buying for the first time, but if you have read the first book then this is essential reading.

At Risk - The Full Story