5.0 out of 5 stars Nutribullet Deluxe

3.0 out of 5 stars I really like it
Published 3 months ago by Aria

5.0 out of 5 stars Nutribullet Deluxe, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Nutribullet Deluxe
I have had my Nutribullet for nearly 4 weeks now and I couldn't go a day without it since starting to make the most super drinks I have ever had. Experimenting has been as much fun as drinking the results. Since purchasing my a friend came to stay and as she arrived I offered her tea or a Nutribullet blast. Tea was her choice until she saw and tasted mine. She asked what time the shops closed and we raced off to buy one for her. Two other people have also bought it on my recommendation, my son and a very good friend and all are delighted with it. I either have one for breakfast or lunch and sometimes have one at bedtime. I feel more alert, less tired and have lost 1/2 stone in weight. I am positive this will not be a 5 minute wonder as the making of the drink could not be easier, cleaning the machine is a doddle - not like cleaning a juicer - time consuming - and if not done immediately is sticks and makes cleaning a hard task. I find I am consuming things I know are good for me but would not do so in such quantities without the Nutribullet. I thoroughly recommend this machine and for me it was worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nutribrilliant, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Nutribullet Deluxe
Purchased this after lots of research , really getting in to the world of super foods , had it for about 2 months had one for breakfast and one for lunch for the first 3 weeks to detox and boost the cells , down to just one for breakfast and I'm loving it , I sleep better , have more energy , feel really positive friends have commented on my skin and appearance my hair is feeling thicker , I used to suffer from really bad reflux and indegestion was on constant medication , I don't take any thing now , have had no reflux at all none not a hint , u can put all nuts and seeds in it , berries , greens , oats , etc , etc ,I even make soups, kormas etc do you're self the biggest favour you can do , get one! read up about super foods , raw foods and save yourself from trouble that may lie ahead , and did I mention that I've also lost a stone in wieght , don't hesitate give yourself the best life you can get one and start blasting it will be the best 100 you'll ever spend , and if you go in to the supermarkets at the end of the day all the fruit and veg is reduced .

5.0 out of 5 stars nutri bullet, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Nutribullet Deluxe
compared to magic bullet it is much better, more powerful and does what it says, worth paying a bit more

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Nutribullet Deluxe
This is the best 'gadget' I have ever bought. Delivery was quick & the nutribullet is used everyday by all the family. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kitchen gadget, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Nutribullet Deluxe
Great size for kitchen gadget to keep out all the time, juices and smoothies done in no time and rally quick and easy to cleam

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Read Any More Reviews...Just Buy It!, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Nutribullet Deluxe
I have been on a health kick since 2008 and have used centrefugal juicers in that time. I love green juices and they really help with health but I was always gutted to throw away all the pulp and fibre. My last juicer cost 200 and whilst it is a great product, it is a pain to clean with about 5 or 6 parts needing to be disassebled, rinsed and reassembled.

Read the reviews on the Nutribullet and got one right away...wow, what a difference!

I LOVE the smoothies it makes and there are only two parts to rinse...and one is the cup. Piece of cake!

The smoothies I make taste just like cold soup but I know they are 100% healthy, full of more goodness as they are RAW.

As well as green smoothies, this thing makes the most delicious milkshakes. Just freeze a couple of bananas and some strawberries...put them in, with some organic full fat milk and whizz for around 45 seconds. Lovely! We added manuka honey at first but soon realised it didn't need it.

At (coming up for) 47 I have never felt better and am even on my fourth round of Insanity (plus I have Tough Mudder to complete in July). Eat well, exercise and be happy!

Say no more...if you are thinking of getting one of these, just do it, you won't be sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the Tim, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Nutribullet Deluxe
Best blender I've ever used. Chops up nuts leaving no lumps. You can drink straight from the cup, leaving virtually no washing up. Highly recommend it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars NUTRIBULLET---next best thing since sliced bread!!!, 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Nutribullet Deluxe
I am not one to fall for advertising! Would I'm a cynic! However, the Nutribullet Deluxe is the next best thing since sliced bread! My work colleagues r probably fed up with me raving about it! I have used it everyday! D husband is a big fan & my 10 yr old is very interested! We all want to be a bit more healthy & I think using the nutribullet s an excellent start! Think about it this way- 1 banana/1apple/handful each of strawberries/blueberries/raspberries/a few grapes/a teaspoon of sunflower seeds/a couple of tablespoon plain yogurt/almond milk to the Max line & blast-- would u eat all that for b/fast?? Put it n d nutribullett-- breakfast sorted! I'm hoping to try the 6 week detox plan!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Buy, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Nutribullet Deluxe
A brilliant product which does everything it claims and more. It stays out on my worktop and I use it every day, more than once.

3.0 out of 5 stars I really like it, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Nutribullet Deluxe
I found this machine a reliable and excellent way to get fruit and veg into me as my job makes its difficult. I've found my skin and health improved significantly. The machine has lost one of its 3 clear rubber components and I never knew I'd lost it. Also they recommend you freeze bananas in pieces and put them in - I did and the blade bent. So whilst this machine is good it needs to be more robust, I only use it once a day so would have expected better.

Nutribullet Deluxe