on 19 April 2014
Bought it for Pilates classes. It's true to size and so comfy and easy to wear. I'd definitely recommend it!
on 18 November 2014
I use these tops for yoga. The material is good quality and stretchy, washes well. The only thing is that it's not as roomy as I expected - I bought a larger size especially. But, it's not super-tight either - a small quibble.
on 7 November 2014
Good long line top for yoga. Moves well, very comfortable. Washed well at 30 degrees and dried in the sun - minimum iron - I am delighted.
on 22 November 2014
It's really good, really comfortable and great for working out in ladies! I thought it'd be a bit more fitting but I suppose it's okay the way it is, either way it is still good to move in. I haven't found a better one online and every other site is is crazily expensive so go ahead and get this.
on 3 February 2015
Fantastic product.. I hate showing my nether regions and I use this top for all my sporting activities and now have two and will probably get another two in due course. It is really comfortable, looks great and the pockets come in very handy for all sorts of things.
on 30 April 2014
Lovely shape, nice deep pockets, although I'm not sure how safe they'd be but handy for a tissue. Good choice if you don't like polyester feel gym gear...but then there's a longer laundry turn around because it's not quick to dry, especially with those deep pockets!
on 22 April 2015
I bought this to wear at my dance classes.
The material is nice, its slightly thicker so the top is well made.
I like the fit, as its loose over the stomach area, covering up my
multitude of imperfections in that area!
on 6 February 2015
Present for a yoga lover - she preferred the Mountian Warehouse Bhakti one but I think that was just a matter of taste. Again - good for yoga but can also be worn casually around the house, to and from the gym etc
on 21 September 2014
Great fabric, fitted well. Nice colour and looks as it was described. It washed well initially but it's now stretched out and no longer fitted. Which means it now slides down when I'm doing inversion postures!
on 29 August 2014
Purchased for a friend who absolutely loves it. She suggested washing first as some dye may come off when sweating but she loved the material and comfort of this top and wants to buy another one.