5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, speedy delivery and very competitive price.
The gloves came down quickly and they look and feel really good. The material used looks of good quality and the size is correct for a medium mans hand. I have not taken them skiing yet but I have used them for walking and they have proved to very warm. I have just bought another pair for sone when we go skiing.
Published 13 months ago by Steve S

2.0 out of 5 stars Snowboarding Gloves
These served the purpose, were delivered promptly but as they 'fit all' they didn't look too great as they were far too big in the fingers. For people with bigger hands, these would be great.
Published 10 months ago by C

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, speedy delivery and very competitive price., 24 Jan. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly, 10 Feb. 2014
They arrived really quickly and fit well.

I haven't warn them in the rain but they have kept my hands warm so far. And for that price you can't expect goretex 4 season dryness.

5.0 out of 5 stars snow very good, 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Jazooli Winter Ski Snowboard Snow Sports Thermal Waterproof Unisex Mens Womens Gloves (Electronics)
these definately deserve five stars ! the delivery was speedy and well within the estimated times, the gloves themselves are brilliant, they are well lined and so extremely warm and cosy, although they are on the larger size they are perfect for me. I suffer from cold hands and chilblains and these keep my hands warm and cosy while out walking the dogs in all winds and weather,they are quite long as well which helps keeping my wrists and lower arms toasty too ! Top marks and brilliant value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Gloves, 6 Feb. 2014
Really pleased with them - have yet to try them out properly intending to use them on a trip to Finland so will really need to be warm and waterproof.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Seem Great, Good delivery, Stylish :) :), 21 Jan. 2014
I'll be honest I haven't had a chance to use them yet, but they arrived in really good time, they look great, they feel really durable and for this price whats not to like! I'd reccomend them to anyone, they also come with adjustable straps at the bottom which is great!

4.0 out of 5 stars great gloves, 2 Sept. 2014
these came really quickly but one of the gloves hadn't been sewn properly and you couldn'tfit your hand in all the way - contacted the seller who sorted it out really quickly and I was sent a replacement. The fingers are a bit long but as ski gloves are too bulky to really hold / do anything its not a problem and for the price you can't complain. really pleased with them

5.0 out of 5 stars Red gloves, 22 April 2014
Bought these for cycling to work on cold mornings. Excellent - they are very warm. I've also worn them for occasional walks up our local hills. Very happy with these gloves. Can't really comment on how waterproof they are as I've only been caught in the odd shower, but there again they weren't bought for the rain. Very comfortable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Snowboarding Gloves, 11 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Jazooli winter ski snowboard gloves, 1 April 2014
Good quality item, great delivery time, would recommend i bought these gloves for use when walking my dogs they're very warm and keeo my hands dry

2.0 out of 5 stars aside from this they quite good and very warm, 17 Jan. 2015
After I'd worn these once the lining went into holes at the seams as it's quite thin and I'm guessing the stitching put extra strain on it, so I had to re-sew them, aside from this they quite good and very warm.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›