5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Quality and value for money
I have previously been a avid user of the smaller bottle so I was glad to see that vitnaturals came out with a bigger size with better value for money. I can certainly vouch for the ingredients. They are absolutely amazing and they do work. I use this product all the time in conjuntion with my workout.
Published 9 months ago by Daniel Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money and loss of sleep
Published 18 days ago by Flore FRANCESCA

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Quality and value for money, 15 Jun. 2014
This review is from: VitNaturals 1200 mg Raspberry Ketone Natural Weight Loss Supplement - Pack of 180 Capsules (Personal Care)

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money and loss of sleep, 9 Mar. 2015
Flore FRANCESCA "Lalunanelpiatto" (Rome, Italy) - See all my reviews
Was expecting pure raspberry ketone. Instead, this contains all sorts of stuff which disagrees with me, for instance caffeine and acai fruit which i have taken before and have abandoned because causes me a huge appetite. The amounts are , even worse, unspecified. Means basically i have not been sleeping since started taking this since i am very sensitive to caffeine. It was not what i wanted ans the product description on Amazon is unclear and misleading. Plus, I don't think companies should be allowed to sell products with unclear content lable. I would return it for refund if i could but i have now started the bottle. Will go in the hin. Waste of money

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 21 May 2014
Yes they seem to work, wind is the only side effect. But my daughter is happy with the weight loss

5.0 out of 5 stars Difficult for those on the menopause, 20 July 2014
I've been on these for two weeks and haven't lost a pound, but looking at the ingredients they are doing my body good and that's enough for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 1 July 2014
Tried these with an open mind, how shocked was I to loose 10lb in the first week. They suppressed my appetite which helped cut out the nibbling, would recommend these to friends and family no problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 25 Sept. 2014
Great product, have been using this for a month, and have been losing two too three pounds a week, have also been following a diet , but am sure these have helped, will be purchasing more .

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous!, 14 Aug. 2014
Absolutely fabulous amazing product I always ate healthy fresh food meat vegetables but never lost weight don't think I was burning the fat...over lost 7 pound so far in month! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with product, 9 Dec. 2014
Happy with product, arrived pretty quickly I have been taking it regularly toghether with the column cleanser and I can see a positive rusult. With no side effects I am really losing weight, also giving me a lot of extra energy for my keep fit classes. Overall I feel more energetic and good about myself, I am looking forward to lose even more weight tanks:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Aug. 2014
That's amazing if you combine them with green coffee and sport !!
Good luck ! 💪

4.0 out of 5 stars some says it is very good product and it work on me, 15 Dec. 2014
I have read few reviews some says it didn't work on me ,some says it is very good product and it work on me , but this is not a miracle , some time you have to do some form of exercise or do brisk walking and you can see the different. Well I do take Raspberry ketone and also do lot of exercise and I am in a good shape .