on 14 September 2014
If you expect a magic pill, sort of making you lose weight with no effort, chances are quite high you'll be very disappointed. But if your lifestyle is healthy and work out consistently, after a few weeks you'll start reaping all the benefits and will be pleasantly surprised. The best part is that I feel extremely energetic, and there is no way I might feel like sedated thoughout the day. I have not lot lost much weight since I started taking these pills two months ago (didn't have to btw) but I decidedly look toned up and trimmed. So far, no regrets at all!
on 15 June 2014
Bought this product a few months ago and it worked as advertised. I lost a good amount of weight and definately feel that I got my moneys worth.
on 4 September 2014
The Coffee bean Extract has been a great it has helped me lose 10lb over the last 4 weeks I will continue to use them as I haven't had any side affects except a noticeablle loss of fealing hungry
Thay are at a very reasonable price and I will be ordering more when I have used this pack
on 18 September 2014
great product!! although it doesn't work overnight, and takes time for your body to get used to it, I've been unable to work for the last 10 weeks, so have been comfort eating, and still losing weight. couldn't ask for more.
on 6 April 2016
Have been taking this as part of my 'get trim' for summer assault. What I can say honestly is that they are firstly GOOD! Seller is a genuine supplement supplier - Which as someone who trains regularly knows is KEY when buying any supplements - So that's the first thing. Next, as I also supplement with additional Green Tea (plus being a coffee addict) & a seasoned gym goer, (& I am young) I would say to anyone who thinks this (or anything else on the market) can be a magic bullet to losing weight without considered effort on your part , - Well you'll sadly be disappointed. That is no reflection on these tabs, - They are GREAT. But as anyone who trains will tell you just like time in the Gym can help, cutting & shedding real pounds & sculpting a good physique starts solely in the Kitchen! If you're prepared to do that, train & workout diligently & need some extra help to reap maximum benefits for your efforts, then supplemnets like this will help enormously. Also, very (VERY) useful if by working out you've hit a plateau, . . . & are trying to etch out that last bit of definition. Then a supplement like this will help for short term use & benefits in kind. I would always ALWAYS advise that if like me you can handle an increased strain on your vitals, (I am young & fit) then by taking this it will jolt & increase your metabolic rate, (i.e exactly what caffeine does) which is what any weight loss supplement does also, & thereby boost your body motor to burn more calories. So unift, perhaps older people be extremely cautious & seek medical advice before starting to take ANY supplement that increases your heart or blood pressure. AND needless to say if you are taking other medication, CONSULT your Doctor before taking this or any similar diet / weight loss pills. _ Do hope this helps all & everyone. Have a fab. summer! :)
on 29 November 2014
really a great company & product to buy from, & they really do work,
but you have to eat healthy food, at least 3 times a day
I have spent a lot of money on similar products, that are not what they say they are.
these CGB show the label with the exact ingredients
a must try.
I will be purchasing another bottle soon!
on 9 September 2014
I really like product I have just finished a one month dose I have not seen any weight lose yet. Which I hope by the time I finished the three month dose..however the good thing I'm not feeling any fatigue as I used to have before.im so happy I found this product. I hope to lose weight by the time I will finished the whole bottle
on 5 October 2014
I am taking this product for 1 month and there is an improvement, I lost a few kilograms without changing my diet drastically. I will not deny, that this product is the only reason I lost weight but I think it helps me to speed the rate of losing weight a little bit (In combination with a well balanced diet).
on 6 April 2014
Usually quite sceptical of pills and tablet that claim to do stuff but decided to give these a try. Was pleasently surprised. I didnt experience any negative side effects thank god and did lose a tiny bit of weight. The best part is that it actually influenced my mood for the better and I felt less lethargic throughout the day. All in all, great..
on 13 August 2014
I've been using these for 1 month following the directions and they seem to be doing exactly what they say. Very pleased with the results so far