5.0 out of 5 stars Looks so pretty
I have purchased this for my girlfriends 30th birthday so she can wear or put away to remind her of her birthday.

I feel it is great value, without looking cheap. It also came in a nice padded box too, which was a nice added touch.

It shines nicely in the light with the stones in set beads.

I know my girlfriend will love it, more so...
Published 11 months ago by Ian

3.0 out of 5 stars I did not really rate this product as the box ...
I did not really rate this product as the box that it came in looked very cheap and I had to buy a replacement
Published 1 month ago by Nicola Mitchell

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks so pretty, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: 30th Birthday Charm Bracelet Women's Pandora Style Gift Boxed (Jewellery)

It shines nicely in the light with the stones in set beads.

I know my girlfriend will love it, more so because some thought went into the gift as well as it being so pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with quality could have had a slightly bigger box, 21 Nov 2014
Took a long time to come but seems worth the wait. Very happy with quality could have had a slightly bigger box.

3.0 out of 5 stars I did not really rate this product as the box ..., 23 Nov 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Aug 2014
Absolutely superb! Lovely bracelet and arrived in double quick time - thanks so much!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2014