on 25 April 2014
This face mask is great for a day or two's use, but after about three days I found that it began to smell like a minge. This is not necessarily a negative - it depends on 1. your opinion of minges, and 2. whether you'd mind having one strapped to your face for hours on end.
44 comments|32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 November 2014
5 stars, and does the job,and perfect fit.
on 8 January 2015
I got this mask to help my allergy while cleaning the house. Almost no difference this mask or just plain scarf over the mouth.... sadly no good for smells and fumes, also as mentioned in other review it does smell badly when worn. Helps for dust only.
on 7 November 2014
I wear glasses, it made me difficult to see sometimes
on 24 September 2015
Time will tell if it stopped the asbestos fibres from getting in but I have no reason the think not. Legally rated enough and I'm happy to have relied on it.
on 15 February 2015
As pictured, though was a little on the large side for mine and my partners face, but positioned in a particular way, okay
on 22 February 2015
Good product. Does what it says,. No complaints at all.
on 10 May 2015
this works as it says in the advert.
on 16 October 2015