5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value laptop.
After 8 years using XP on my first Toshiba laptop I was loath to change - but I'm glad I did !
This new laptop is really great and I've adapted to Windows 8.1 in just a few days.
It comes with a 30 day trial of McAfee, which although it works very well, I shall be changing
Published 13 months ago by N. Bucknole

1.0 out of 5 stars joke?!
If you check your records, not only did you fail to deliver this item by express, you fed me a load of rubbish as to why it wasn't delivered. E-mails, phone calls etc were all met (if answered) by different stories. So, please don't bother me with stuff like this.
Published 12 months ago by mr b roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value laptop., 1 April 2014
N. Bucknole "noelbat" (Wiltshire, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toshiba Satellite C50-A-1JP 15.6-inch Laptop (Intel Pentium N3520 2.17 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, Windows 8.1) (Personal Computers)
back to Norton as it is half the price. Apart from that the only slight niggle I have, is that the DVD
drawer button is hard for me to push - it is recessed, presumably so that you don't open the
drawer when you pick the laptop up.
I chose this model over the basic C50 because it has a Pentium processor and more capacity
generally and it cost very little more. I'm very pleased with it,

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 1 April 2014
bought this a month ago and so far so good, good value for money and no problems with it so far

5.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba Lptop, 18 April 2014
I bought this laptop to replace my old computer and monitor and I am delighted with it.
It is so much faster and does so much more, more than I need.
I would recommend it to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with purchase, 12 May 2014
Fast delivery, set up and start up - glad I opted for this rather than a tablet or notebook. Didn't take too long to get used to windows 8.

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement unit works fine and doesn't have the haphazard zooming in and out ..., 30 Jun. 2014
Replacement unit works fine and doesn't have the haphazard zooming in and out problem of the first purchase. Sill has the annoying habit of occasionally switching to a previous App, even when I am touching neither screen nor keyboard. Think this must be a hazard with the Touch Screen. My old Toshiba Equium laptop upgraded to Windows 8.1 doesn't do this.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 is so easy to use great service, 31 Aug. 2014
luv this laptop 8;1 is so easy to use great service .

1.0 out of 5 stars joke?!, 26 May 2014