5.0 out of 5 stars Great value cover
Published 5 months ago by Hilary

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality and the cover peels after a while
The colour is great but the quality is not robust enough for travel. I use my mini iPad when I travel on the train to/from work. After less than 1 mount, the cover start peeling off. I had to buy another cover to replace this
Published 3 months ago by Jazzie

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality and the cover peels after a while, 24 May 2014
This review is from: JETech« Gold Apple iPad Mini and the New iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display (2nd Generation) Slim-Fit Smart Case Cover with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature (Blue) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value cover, 4 Mar 2014
When I purchased my iPad mini over a year ago I foolishly bought the Apple Smart Cover at a very inflated price and subsequently never used it as it did not protect the back of the iPad. I then purchased another cover but it was a little bulky and I was never really happy with it. Have just received my JETech cover and it is just what I wanted. Very slim, fits perfectly and protects the back of my iPad and I love the colour (turquoise). Brilliant value and very happy with purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful !!!, 28 Mar 2014
I've ordered this case because I loved the color and it turned out to be exactly like the pictures. The quality was very good, better than the original Apple cover I had bought together with my mini ipad, because it also covers the back (very important). The magnetic cover works just fine and it stands very well (on the longer side) although it doesn't stand well on the narrower side. It also locks the ipad when closed. I would gladly buy another color anytime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultra thin, ultra great, 23 April 2014
Superb quality 3 fold case bought for my iPad so happy with thus product. It's robust so will keep your iPad protected. Very nice to the touch. It's a lovely product just what I needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 17 April 2014
I love the cover. It fits great & the colour is perfect (purple). Very good price & would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 27 Feb 2014
Lovely quality iPad mini case, feels very premium for the price. No seams or wobbly cut outs just flush rubberised edges. When I purchased it, it was 12.99 it has now been reduced to 9.99 less than 2 days later which I am mot pleased about but now the value for money is even better. Knocked one star off because the camera hole is slightly off, doesn't affect the camera whatsoever so purely a cosmetic issue. I have a Mini with Retina Display which I believe is ever so slightly different to the first Mini model but the case 99% perfect. I would recommend this case to anyone with a Mini or Mini 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipad cover, 31 May 2014
These cases are so expensive in the shops. Was concerned about the quality of this as ghe price was so good but not disappointed. Very good quality and it does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad cover, 30 May 2014
Arrived quickly does just what I need it to do iPad still fits in handbag with cover on and is now protected

5.0 out of 5 stars 😍👌, 22 May 2014
Only just received this item. It's a nice slim case with a smooth texture.. Fits my iPad perfectly and beautiful colour too:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Well & Looks Good, 22 May 2014
Fits well, looks good and does the job as you would expect. It appears to be good value for money but only time will tell.