5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!
Published 9 months ago by Tracey Warren

3.0 out of 5 stars Light reading
Having read the two first books that was from the points of view of Paige and Kennedy. I wanted to read Lorelei's story.
It is a shame that Lorelei could only be seen as a strong person when she swears.
This is easy reading, with a little humour.
Published 8 months ago by Eulalee Wiggan

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Shame on Him (Fool Me Once Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
A highly anticipated third edition of the 'fool me' series, could it be as good and complete the trilogy, abso..flipping...lutely. Tara Sivec has a way of writing, and story telling that draws you in, makes you live with the characters. You'll laugh, gasp, shriek, hold your breath, thump the nearest pillow, and cry along the way. The only thing 'wrong' with these books is they all finish far too quickly, still leaving the reader wanting more...... isn't a bad thing!!!! Tara just needs to write quick, for the next adventures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this conclusion to an amazing 3 part series!!!, 26 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Shame on Him (Fool Me Once Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I'm so sad to end this mini series. I have loved each and every story and the three main characters have been epic!! I haven't laughed so hard in ages and the laughter tears were flowing freely. My ribs are sore but it was all worth the pain. Tara Sivec is simply amazing and can write comedy like no other.

This story focuses on Lorelei and I thought she may be my least favourite character, given how stuffy she is, but she's ended up being my favourite of the three PIs. I loved the way her shell cracked and it wasn't long before she was effing and blinding like Kennedy and even dressing up like Paige. Dallas was a real sweetie as her love interest and apart from one moment when both Lorelei and me wanted to kill him, he was a real dream!!!

I need more humour in my life so back I go to read Seduction and Snacks, again!!!

Follow Jezabell Girl & Friends, for your next hot read!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Series, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Shame on Him (Fool Me Once Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
As with all the other books in the Fool Me Once series this one didn't disappoint! I love all the characters, Kennedy is just a hoot and Paige is a great voice of reason but my favourite has to be Lorelei, I loved the way she found her true self and became her own. This series is fabulous, it's so witty and funny but I also loved the mysteries/suspense in them too. It's a really enjoyable read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tara Sivec is genius as always! Love Love Love this lady!!, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Shame on Him (Fool Me Once Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Well I think Lorelei and Dallas just became my favourites! I love the witty relationship between them. And Lorelei is just a little bit awesome and badass!

These girls (and guys) definitely deserve a little Charlie's angels spin off with all their investigations, I could read about them all day!

3.0 out of 5 stars Light reading, 21 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Shame on Him (Fool Me Once Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This is easy reading, with a little humour.

1.0 out of 5 stars Many better female investigator, 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Shame on Him (Fool Me Once Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Lack of plot, underdeveloped characters and paltry length. Many better female investigator, crime novels out there. Don't waste your time or money on this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant books, 30 July 2014
This review is from: Shame on Him (Fool Me Once Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Love this series not on l y exciting it is romantic too. Would recommend these books for holiday s easy to read. Keeps you enthralled throughout. Well written.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quick read, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Shame on Him (Fool Me Once Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This has been my favourite book in the Fool Me series so far. Fun and witty, this would make a great summer read!
I really enjoyed it

5.0 out of 5 stars This series of books is romantic comedy at its best - some bits made me laugh out loud, 5 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Shame on Him (Fool Me Once Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This series of books is romantic comedy at its best - some bits made me laugh out loud. Interestingly different.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Shame on Him (Fool Me Once Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book as much as the previous ones in the series! Highly recommended for a lazy, rainy afternoon!

Shame on Him (Fool Me Once Book 3)