on 22 March 2014
I am so annoyed that I didn't know about this product. I have spent the last 7 years tacking hair brushing with a normal brush, then a hairdresser friend recommended this brush. It is fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone with girls who have long hair. No more whinging on hair wash day. Well worth the money.
on 11 February 2014
The girls love this brush. It has longer more flexible bristles so there's less tearing and less crying! It takes a few more strokes to brush the hair but it's worth it to stop the moaning!
on 20 February 2014
This brush is amazing! It really does what it says on the tin :) great for brushing wet hair gets the knots out with no pulling.
on 3 April 2015
Terrible. All the bristles fell off! Unsure if genuine product as my other one that I've had for longer is still intact!
on 5 March 2014
I like the colour of this and the item came in due time. i especially like how it is cheaper than the high street
on 28 February 2014
Exactly what I wanted! No pain getting my knots out I feel this product will prevent me getting split ends.
on 26 February 2014
The tangle teezer does what it says it will, when hair is wet it makes it very easy to comb.
on 29 December 2014