5.0 out of 5 stars Short But Sweet
This gets right to the important stuff. Being happy has a lot to do with positive cognition and we can literally reshape our neural networks by adapting habits that reinforce positive thoughts, emotions, and behaviors. This is an interesting book that shows what really is the power of the placebo effect.
Published 8 months ago by Alex Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars Positivity
I did read it with an open mind. And could see a lot of myself in the blame part. It needs an attitude of you know what and I am just not quite into that yet .ruthless is another word .being honest can sometimes hurt and I try not to do that.
Published 6 months ago by valerie slaven

3.0 out of 5 stars Positivity, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Confidence Cure: Your Definitive Guide to Overcoming Low Self-Esteem, Learning Self-Love and Living Happily (Self-Confidence, Insecurity, Happiness, ... Charisma, Communication Skills, Depression) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Finding Yourself, 18 Jan 2014
I liked the idea of the 'moment' and that you can always enjoy it. Life is literally shaped by our perceptions. There are plenty of ways for feeling better, a lot of talk therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy. This book puts it nicely. A lot of people will learn a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Short But Sweet, 15 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Empowering and Timely, 15 Jan 2014
This book is inspiring, to say the least. Murray has been at the very bottom and has worked his way back, learning a simple universal truth about life - that everything we want comes from inside.

If you're tired of trite self-helps, this one delivers. Anecdotal evidence mixed with scientific inquiry make for a transformative read, especially in our age of hurried technology. We often forget that enjoying what we have, and the time we have with it, makes all the difference. Glad I came across this.