Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Fire Shop Men's Shop Women's

These are good. I use one to mix a recovery drink after long cycle rides and for that purpose, it does an excellent job. It leaks ever so slightly, but not anything much and not enough to put me off the product. I like the choices of colour as well!

Would recommend.
on 21 June 2014
Its a sports cup like most cups, im happy with it, it doesnt spill and i like the little ball it comes with.
on 23 March 2015
Good product, quite large and colour was the same as the picture. Bit pricey for postage. Think they'd b better pricing the product properly and adding proper postage that pretending the product costs a 1p with high postage. Daft.
on 5 March 2016
It is aesthetically a well designed product but the durability is not. I dropped it approximately a meter off the ground and it smashed into a million pieces. It was only a day or 2 old from purchase.

It is also worth mentioning that they will sometimes send you the wrong colour- I opted for the black lid with a yellow body (as the far left on the image) and they sent me a yellow lid with transparent body which is not what I wanted. It is, however, a good budget blender bottle if you're not clumsy and drop it.
on 24 March 2016
Good size bottle and the whisk is a great idea, no more blenders to clean out !
on 25 May 2014
Don't want to give it any star rating it came with a cracked bottom. Didn't realise this until used it. Didn't bother returning postage too expensive. Went straight in the bin rubbish!!!!!!
on 25 August 2015
It is a good shaker. Just I didnt get sent a colourful one like in the photo. Instead I got a clear one with a yellow lid. Not quite what I wanted.
on 26 April 2016
Good product. The mixing ball is a brilliant concept. Sadly though, it leaks when shaking, the cap is not at all water tight.
on 1 August 2014
These are good bottles at a good price .. But I am very disappointed that when I ordered 2 bottles I got charged two lots of postage even though they came in the same package . so I paid around £10 postage and no way would these bottles cost that much to post .. Feeling a bit ripped off !!!
on 26 May 2014
ProElite Neon Smart Blender Bottle shaker was excellent at first but plastic cracked very easily after a few days of use