4.0 out of 5 stars Met Expectations
Reason for buying / What is it?:
I decided to buy this product because I wanted a protein shaker to use in the house and post gym training. The product is a 600ml - 700ml shaker that is mainly used for mixing protein shakes.

Quality / Design:
Published 2 months ago by PPS076

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish all I can say
Don't want to give it any star rating it came with a cracked bottom. Didn't realise this until used it. Didn't bother returning postage too expensive. Went straight in the bin rubbish!!!!!!
Published 5 months ago by peter jenkins

4.0 out of 5 stars Met Expectations, 4 Aug 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: ProElite Neon Smart Blender Bottle Shaker Cup Shake 600ml - 700ml (Misc.)
Reason for buying / What is it?:

Quality / Design:
The product is made from a high quality BPA free (BPA = Plastic material that has the potential to release plastic particles directly into the liquid) and has an elegant and colourful design. There are a significant amount of different colours available which you don't often find with protein shakers. The artwork on the bottle is still like new despite having cleaned it a significant amount of times in hot water.

Performance:
The product has a very simple design which enables it to mix protein powder etc with ease using the metal ball that is contained within the plastic chamber. After loading the powder and liquid and screwing on the lid, shaking the product moves the ball in every direction which enables the ball to mix the powder. It worked to the desired standard. Not only do I use this product to make protein shakes but I also use it as a water bottle in the gym.

I would much prefer this 'Ball Design' than the 'Grid Design' which is less effective.

Negatives:
The only negative that I could identify was that the small plastic coloured section located at the top of the lid does not close securely enough. You have to be extremely careful when closing it or the contents will spill all over you or inside your gym bag.

Verdict:
High quality product that requires a slight improvement.

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish all I can say, 25 May 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Shaker, 26 May 2014
ProElite Neon Smart Blender Bottle shaker was excellent at first but plastic cracked very easily after a few days of use

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 26 Mar 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
These are good. I use one to mix a recovery drink after long cycle rides and for that purpose, it does an excellent job. It leaks ever so slightly, but not anything much and not enough to put me off the product. I like the choices of colour as well!

Would recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 6 Mar 2014
I liked this at first... But now I've noticed when I'm at the gym and I want a drink out of it, it tends to leak even when I tighten it...also on the pic it looks slightly see through...but it isn't see through at all

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 10 July 2014
just what I was looking for ... perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Great, prefect just what I wanted

4.0 out of 5 stars Good water bottle, 29 Jun 2014
Good product. Does not leak. Well recommend
Prompt delivery can't really fault the product. Holds about 2 pts water so I am able to monitor my daily water intake.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, 21 Jun 2014
I like my bottle, but I would recommend the others that have the grid as they break up the powder 100% better, this one is okay to use as a last resort...