on 31 October 2014
Good laptop, but price dropped immediately after I bought it!
on 18 January 2016
Good design, sturdy make and lots of memory and easy to use.
on 25 September 2014
Good item disappointed in Windows 8.1 have reverted to Win 7
on 12 February 2015
Perfect, thank you...working well, no problems at all....
on 3 February 2014
I always go for a laptop by its price hence many years using Acers. Thought I was time for a change and again the price of this one attracted me. Its performance is the best I have had from several laptops over the past seven years. It seems the only complaint by others is about windows 8. I don't find it a problem and I'm certainly no computer buff!
on 19 November 2014
For the money this laptop is fantastic value for money.
on 28 June 2014
great buy my son over the moon better that his sisters.
on 5 January 2015
Super condition (as new) & the price.....excellent.
on 30 April 2014
Item arrived on time and as described in listing. Never used Windows 8.1 before but after a few minutes got a general feel for it. Laptop easy to use, key pad & touch pad very responsive, easy to use, navigation straightforward , machine extremely fast. I'm impressed & very pleased with my purchase.
on 26 October 2014
good - apart from Windows 8 which is a nightmare