5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!
This is a lovely CD with some of the best tracks from all the films and if you ask me, the music is definitely what makes them !! A perfect gift for Valentinessssss gentlemen... just saying. Sia and Feist are my favourites!
Published 5 months ago by Musicfan01

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved the films Soundtrak is average.
I loved Twilight and still to this day watch them over when I have a day to spare and g back to back the music is perfectly matched to every scene. This albm is good with all the favorite tracks from the films however as the movie is quite subduied in ites nature the songs match the same moods and thus are ot outstanding. A worthwhile buy for avid fans not necessarily a...
Published 4 months ago by Jack - Essex

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Twilight 'Forever' Love Songs From The Twilight Saga (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 13 Feb 2014
Brilliant collection of songs from all the twilight films could listen to it over and over again a must for all twilight fans

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 24 Feb 2014
Because I love the product. I was surprised that they were two cds
I like because they are a fan of the Twilight soundtracks
I would recommend this product to every person who loves good music. Not have to be fans of the Twilight Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, shame I didn't get the auto rip that is advertised with it., 14 Feb 2014
Pre ordered this Twilight album and it is fabulous, my only gripe is I'm stuck with an mp3 album that isn't twilight, on my kindle and on contacting Amazon they have said there isn't a auto rip for this particular twilight album at the moment. So they should stop advertising this fact, unless of course it's now got one in which case I would like my auto rip copy. Apart from that, this is a must for any Twilight fan

5.0 out of 5 stars as very happy with the CD, 4 July 2014
Thank you very much, as very happy with the CD, its Brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars TWILIGHT FOREVER!, 4 Jun 2014
Perfect. This was everything I wanted in one album. I am melting in my seat... all of the songs are perfect quality as well. I can't stop listening to them, particularly BELLA'S LULLABY! If you are a TWILIGHT fan like myself, this is a must have, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 7 May 2014
A big fan of twilight so this was a must love all the songs drove husband mad job done lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Twillight DVD, 3 May 2014
a very eclectic dvd a lovely reminder of the films enjoy in the car as well super x x x

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Album, 21 April 2014
i would recommend this album to anyone who is a twilight fanatic it reminded me of certain scenes that i loved throughout the whole saga! amazing!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight, 19 April 2014
This CD is amazing. I have listened to it a dozen times already. Rather than changing CD's I can now have it all on one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Twilight 'Forever' Love Songs From The Twilight Saga
Twilight 'Forever' Love Songs From The Twilight Saga by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2014)