on 3 December 2011
This is an excellent product which restores dry and dull hair and leaves it soft and shiny, especially if you colour your hair regularly or are suffering from the ravages of the menopause.
on 11 July 2013
This Recovery Treatment Balm is excellent. Due to medication my hair has become coarse and brittle. With regular use of this I can see and feel a difference. Glad I bought it.
on 1 October 2011
i've been using many conditioner, and i must say joico is the best so far. Makes my hair very soft after the first wash you can feel the difference. I'm not kidding! Must try!
on 12 January 2010
This is an excellent conditioner to restore damaged hair. I recently started having my fairly dry hair highlighted and wanted to find a conditioner to put some moisture and shine back into my hair, which it has. My hair is slightly wavy and prone to frizz and it is has even made it more manageable to blow-dry, I can't recommend it highly enough.
Love. Just the best. I have fried my hair and continue to do so - shoulder length, lots of chemical process, highlighted and using straighteners. Without a LOT of help - we are talking protein conditioners, deep moisture masks, serums galore - it is horrible chemical fluff. Like a sort of light yellow candy floss.

Have tried everything. Used to be a very high-end Redken fan. But Joico beats that. Am now exclusively using using the Joico moisture recovery shampoo and their moisture recovery conditioner. Both are brilliant. Better than the Redken (All Soft of Deep Smooth lines), Paul Mitchel or similar high end brands. Though not cheap they are certainly better value than these others, and these 1 Litre bottle represent really good value.

Both recommended very highly, by a lady who has been searching for several decades!

My Holy Grail Products.
on 15 January 2012
No shampoos and conditioners have ever worked on my dry hair. I get really dry hair through dying and straightening it a lot. After two uses this conditioner (works better with the shampoo) is excellent and my hair is so soft. I never thought my hair could possibly feel as soft as this after two years of unmanagable frizzy dry hair. I rarely take my time out to write reviews but I had to with this. It is well worth the price. A must have for dry, damaged and course hair.
on 16 November 2012
Wonderful product. I think this is the best conditioner I have ever used. It makes my hair feel lovely, it has improved its condition. Highlybrecommended.
on 11 May 2014
To match the shampoo hand only use a little. This is the real deal salon conditioner as I used to buy direct from my salon in a smaller bottle at a higher price, as this one bottle is worth over 3 bottles of 300 ml at £10. A great product in a wide range of hair types. Your hair will be lush.
on 18 October 2015
Started to use this product not noticing much improvement, but with continued use my scalp is much improved.However fist shampoo dose not seem to lather up well! Overall very pleased with the condition of scalp and hair.Useď with conditioner of same brand.
on 5 January 2014
My hair now feels like hair should but without the greasy look that some moisture conditioners give you. Cannot fault it. Use it every time you wash combined with the Recovery shampoo for healthy looking shiny hair. Brilliant.

See one answered question