on 28 February 2014
This is great. Made really well. Im on it everyday. Seeing a difference already. Its a must buy. 11 out of 10.
on 20 November 2015
I read some very damming reviews before I bought this - and wish I had listened. Its awful. The stepping action itself is limited, so despite having it on the highest resistance, I hardly feel like I'm stepping much at all. To make up for it I go at speed - which actually reduces the noise. This is probably the biggest issue - The noise is TERRIBLE, it squeaks and grinds loudly. I have tried to oil it but it has made no difference - aside from the fact I now get an oily black residue on the floor after using it. I have had much better steppers in the past and they all end up squeaking in the end...but this one started on the second use! Considering it cost a little more than a months gym membership - I guess maybe I have had my moneys worth? ...but I shall be looking for something better to replace it and certainly would not recommend it to someone serious about working out. This is only of use if you just want a little light exercise - occasionally - and can ignore the awful noise!
on 3 April 2014
I really love this item as I've got arthritis in my whole body which I was told to keep my joint moving so this is good item
on 31 March 2014
Don't let the price put you off this is a sturdy product that is worth more than the price, it was ready assembled and does everything you would want it to, far better than some of the other more expensive ones I have purchased.
on 3 March 2014
Bit flumsy because it's cheap I guess. Overall it's a good product at a good price with very fast delivery
on 4 April 2014
Well, I'm a bit unfit, so thought I'd get some exercise stuff to help me loose a bit of weight and get fit, this thing is defiantly doing something to my legs already....they've never ached so much!! :)
on 15 July 2014
Broke pretty much straight away. Managed to make it sort of workable for me, but the computer display also broke which is basically why I purchased in the first place!
on 20 May 2014
Great little machine, well made- it doesn't fit under my sofa and not sure what to do with the ropes?!
I use it all the time tho and would recommend
on 15 August 2014
Came the next day. Good product , already made up
So you can get going straight away. I would recommend.
on 9 May 2015
Used twice once for 20 mins then next 3 mins in and the circle pivot system it was on cracked so the rope wire bit has nothing to move on making it useless.