4.0 out of 5 stars Thirty-one & a half regrets
Book #4 in the series and I couldn't wait to see what would happen to the characters. The story did not let me down - was another great read with lots of romance and action. Rose just can't help but get into trouble. Only 4 stars as I did spot a few spelling/grammar mistakes within the text
Published 15 months ago by Kelly

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
i could not put this down staying up very late so i could keep reading brilliant keep leaving you on a cliff hanger so you just had to keep turning the page
Published 13 months ago by kim sharman

4.0 out of 5 stars Thirty-one & a half regrets, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Thirty-One and a Half Regrets (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 4) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 19 Jan. 2014
yer another great read....I couldn't put it down. June is such a long time to wait until the next instalment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rose Gardner, 2 Mar. 2014
Now that I have finished all four books and enjoyed every one (Reading 3 & 4 without a break) I cannot wait for the 5th which must be on the way..

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good addition, 19 Jan. 2014
Very good addition to the series with Rose getting in to more trouble. I look forward to read what happens next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Jan. 2015
Bought the first Rose Gardner book despite knowing nothing about the author, but I'm so glad I did! Has quickly become one of my favourite series of books. Rose is extremely likeable and relatable (psychic abilities aside). Is similar to The Sookie Stackhouse books, but I far prefer Rose to Sookie. The writing may not be very 'high brow', but the author is fantastic at character development and setting the scene, so it doesn't matter! Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars a girl who manages to get into trouble by helping and seeing the best in people, 25 Oct. 2014
A continuation in the saga of Rose Gardner, a girl who manages to get into trouble by helping and seeing the best in people. Love these books, found it hard to put it down, the characters are believable, the love interests are complicated, the danger palpable, and she has a sister who needs a slap!! Brilliant, have read the series and can't wait for the next!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 Feb. 2015
I found this to be one of the best in the series so far,it was a lot more gutsy,with some good twists and turns. I've taken a dislike to Violet,so it will be interesting to see how that develops in book 5. I would like to see how it all ends for Rose,which is why I keep reading,but it worries me that the plots will become even more far fetched.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun with a twist, 16 Jan. 2015
I'm so pleased I started this series, after getting the first book free I had to follow up and buy the rest, it's great light fiction with a twist in each book. You feel for Rose and all the rouble she seems to attract, it may seem a tad far fetched in places but I think it's great. Looking forward to reading more!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 11 July 2014
another gripping read. great storyline couldnt put it down.
have thoroughly enjoyed this series of books. just downloaded the last book will be disappointed when read

4.0 out of 5 stars Still great, 10 July 2014
I've read all books before this and I enjoyed this but maybe a little bit less than the others - the reason also could be that I read the others in one row and then there was a big gap before this one came out. I definitely recommend it but just comparing to the previous books it was a tiny bit less enjoyable. But still great.