5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect ending
Published 15 months ago by Family Man

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame
I really enjoyed the rest of this story but the ending was both obvious and disappointing. Add this to the fact that the kindle comic reader that presented this was terrible and 8 sadly didn't enjoy this at all.probably won't buy comics this way again. shame
Published 5 months ago by Kev O Malley

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect ending, 19 Feb. 2014
I got in from work and this book had arrived so I sat down and spent a very enjoyable two hours finishing off the Locke and Key saga and I wasn't disappointed. The big worry for me and I'd imagine most people was what if the ending didn't live up to expectations but for me it was executed with perfection. I would never ruin the ending for anyone so I won't be giving any spoilers. All I'll say is that the storyline is great and their is some very touching moments along the way. The artwork is stunning as usual and it's the perfect length. It didn't feel like it was rushed or dragged out. As much as I'm always sad to see something I love finish I do prefer it when it ends gracefully rather than burns out. A fantastic series in whole and I hope Joe and Gabriel work together in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh no it's over, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Locke & Key Vol. 6: Alpha & Omega (Locke & Key Volume) (Kindle Edition)
If you read any set of graphic novels- read Locke and Key
They are immense! It's so refreshing to read a series of books based on a enclosed universe. You really immerse yourself in the time and place because you don't flit around like so many stories. The only problem is waiting for the next story that's as good. Saga Vol 3 hurry up

5.0 out of 5 stars A fitting conclusion, 14 Mar. 2014
Billsworth (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I'm just grateful they tied it up at this point (Walking Dead take note!) this brought the story to a satisfying end, when it could potentially have been milked for another run. Joe's dark n' demonic world of doors and keys has been thoroughly entertaining from the start, with Gabriel's artwork providing the perfect counterpoint to his vision. Highly recommended to anyone graphically inclined (though start at the beginning, not here!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant ending to an awesome series, 4 Jun. 2014
The ending of the Locke and Key saga is nothing short of brilliant. All (most) of the loose ends are tied, life comes full circle and the Keys have new meaning, at least in the meta physical sense.

The writing is superb, suspenseful, and the horror is real. Enough said, just using adjectives because I don't want to add any spoilers for those who went along this ride since the first volume... Read it already !

5.0 out of 5 stars Sad that it's over, but what an ending!, 10 Mar. 2014
I discovered Joe Hill's Locke & Key fairly recently, so I raced through volumes 1-5, only to have to wait for volume 6. This wasn't easy as the story is compelling reading.

What's to say here that differs from the previous volumes? Not so much without going into plot details, which I don't want to do ... The artwork is superb, as usual. My only worry was that the ending would be a bit of a let-down compared with what had come before. I can state categorically that this is not the case.

If you've read 1-5 I'm not sure why you're even reading this review. If you've not read any of them, pick up volume 1 and I guarantee you'll be hooked. The good news is that it only gets better the further into the story you get!

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic conclusion, 6 Mar. 2014
Heartstopping and terrifying but still wonderful this is a fitting end to a fantastic series. I cannot recommend this series more (New readers don't start here you'll be depriving yourself of a treat)

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame, 5 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 20 Feb. 2014
Linda Phillips (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is the final instalment of the Locke and key series and well worth the wait.
If you have not read Locke and Key it is one of the best comics I have ever read and all I can say is "BUY VOLS 1-6 NOW"
nuff said.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite comic book, 2 Jun. 2014
This is a great conclusion to a great series. It's not always an author manages to tie up an epic like this neatly, but Joe Hill does.
The whole series is my favorite comic book by far

5.0 out of 5 stars The Final Installment, 10 Nov. 2014
What a great ending to a fantastic series! I would recommend the whole Locke and Key saga to anyone who likes Joe Hill's novels. It's brilliant!