5.0 out of 5 stars Great product made BETTER by ****WATERFI*****, 12 Nov 2013
There is nowhere that my WATERFI nike fuelband can't go! I swim with it daily and it is really great EVEN at scuba diving depths. I never have to take it off. The water proofing, being reverse enginereed from the inside out, means that my fuelband looks and feels like a normal one but with the dual layer technology it becomes a fuelband that can resist the extremes of an active lifestyle!

With the new updated application from Nike I had some software issues and having spoken to Matt at Waterfi, the company is sending me a brand new unit even though the issue was at the Nike end of things. In a nutshell, amazing technology, and excellent customer service! Thanks WATERFI !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great motivational device., 23 Aug 2013
This band basically gives you a nudge to get moving and be more active. I have been using this band for a few weeks now, and I have become quite addicted to logging the information from the band, and ensuring that I complete my steps and Nike Fuel targets. Give one a go, you'll be surprised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Sep 2013
Lena (Abingdon, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought it mainly for the watch, but its fun watching the fuel go up and callories go down. Definitely waterproof, so am very happy. Battery lasts as described too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Product, 18 April 2014
I introduced swimming to my exercise regime which means the regular fuelband wouldn't have been able to record that activity. This waterproof version has worked well for two months without any real problems. I recharge it twice a week maybe. You can record 'sessions' of activity such as a run or a swim and compare those to other sessions to see how they compare. There's lots of interesting statistics it sends to your phone or pc. It does encourage you exercise more especially if you're competing against friends. Only problems are noticeable syncing problems every day or so, but this is fixed by killing the app and restarting, so software issue really, not the hardware and easily soluble and doesn't bother me now I can fix it in seconds. It is also reliant on the activity being wrist related so weight training and cycling aren't going to show as many fuel points as tennis for instance. The next generation of products and watches will probably much more interesting with more health monitoring included but this is a practical implementation and shows that these products will have a fascinating and ubiquitous future.