5.0 out of 5 stars Good
These are good value and good quality. They are strong and durable, and an excellent add on to any loom band kit. They provide hours of entertainment.

Would recommend.
Published 5 months ago by SM

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely annoyed.
Extremely disappointed. I payed extra money for a 1-2 day delivery and today I am on day 5. I have heard nothing about my package and right now I am extremely disappointed as I have had to spend extra money on something I didn't get. I would not recommend this as it takes a long time and cheats you out if getting the product. Extremely annoyed.
Published 2 months ago by William Bailey

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Mar 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Refill for Loom Bands & clips Mixed Colour (Personal Computers)

Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loom Bands, 29 Mar 2014
Very good bands. don't break easily like the last pack we had. Good colours. worth the money .Would recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Craze, 17 Mar 2014
A. Bean (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is a new thing my grandaughter has going at the moment. Good value for money, nice bright colours, shes happy so I am too

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely annoyed., 21 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars hobbytime, 11 May 2014
Karen Corrigan (salford,uk) - See all my reviews
I bought the loom for my daughter, we now have bracelets, keyrings, etc, all over the house, and these little bands are perfect. They are really bright, and are ideal for making bracelets etc, i would suggest putting them in a little container though, as they get everywhere. They arrived really fast and are great buy. Hours of fun, for next to nothing! happy days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids LOVE them, 3 April 2014
These Loom Bands seem to be the latest trend in my children's school just now and having searched high up an low down this is the cheapest place we have found them. The service is great and the kids are entertained for hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars loom bands bracelet, 17 Mar 2014
My daughter bought these to make her own bracelets they are great got various colours and at a good price

5.0 out of 5 stars LOOM BANDS, 6 April 2014
i love these bands they are very strong and very cheap
i would defiantly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can even use them for doing plats in your hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, arrived slighly later than expected, 8 July 2014
Purchased for my daughter who is addicted to loombands! Great purchase, arrived slighly later than expected, but a happy girl when they arrived!

5.0 out of 5 stars keep the kids busy, 27 May 2014
keep the kids busy, excellent quality for the bargain price, i now have more bracelets than i have wrists to wear them on.