on 8 July 2014
This works well but I think it's overpriced
on 31 May 2014
I went around a lot of places till I found this soundbar. The sound is really rich and it's the perfect match to my new Samsung Smart TV. There are several high end reviews that also rate this unit highly. You can pair the TV and the bar wirelessly or use the optical feed. The sub is already paired wirelessly to the main bar so it can be placed anywhere in the room without trailing leads, Finally the price on Amazon was the best deal from a respected supplier - over £300 cheaper than one high street name.
on 9 June 2014
I connected this speaker through the Soundshare on my Samsung 60" LED. Connection and setup were very easy and the remote works seamlessly with my TV and Sky remotes. This setup means that all sound that would have gone through the TV now goes through the sound bar (Apple TV, Sky, PS4) with no changes to wiring needed.

Sound is definitely a vast improvement over the TV speakers alone. However, I find that the bass can be a little overpowering and voices sound too 'bassy' and distant rather than sharp and clear as I expected. I have tried to make adjustments to the settings but this still remains annoying for a £500+ piece of kit.
on 3 October 2014