Published 14 months ago by JK

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda fun.
I imagine the struggle with this is finding the correct ages of child. My 5 year old can fit in it just about and finds it fun - albeit with no room to fidget about in.

Published 13 months ago by Mad Saint Uden

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to 'pop up' paddling pool/ball kit - no need to inflate., 24 April 2014
JK "J. K." (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Easy to 'pop up' paddling pool/ball pit for children. Sturdy pool with rods around the inner edge to keep it rigid and help prevent it toppling over while the kids are splashing around. A series of holes in the top rim allow water jets to squirt through the fabric and the water attachment was easily connected to my existing hose pipe. We've been using our pool for months and it still looks as good as new. I particularly like the summery colours and the fabric's made to be quick drying if you want to take the pool indoors and convert it into a ball pit. You will have to buy the coloured plastic balls separately, they're not included. Not the biggest paddling pool and probably only big enough for one older child to sit comfortably and play in the water but; it's proven to be very resilient and hard wearing compared to some of the inflatable pools we've owned. Happy to recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ball pool, not so good as a paddling pool., 30 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Worlds Apart Aqua Active Water Rainbow Ball Pool (Toy)
This works really well as a ball pool - taking around 200 balls easily. It's easy to put up but not so easy to put down - I now just leave mine up all the time.

We have used it once as a pool and were not as impressed - it's sturdy, didn't leak but the fountain feature is not that brilliant and it's tricky to get the water out once you are done.

Age wise, we have a one year old and I think he is just right for this. Much older and they will be too big for it. I would not recommend it for children older then 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it!, 15 May 2014
Lulu "Lulu" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
On the rare day that it hasn't been raining in our wonderful country, this has had plenty of use as a paddling pool. My little girl has plenty of ball pits so it hasn't been used for that at all. This is easy to assemble, easy to get filled and is of a small enough size that when it starts throwing down with rain it can be easily and swiftly emptied of child, water and leaves and put away. Definitely worth the price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda fun., 23 May 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

Like many pop up tents and tunnels, this pops up with no effort at all. It can pop down, but I can't do it. Mr MSU can do it and claims it is easy. I do not have the 'knack' and so it is his job to put it away. As a ball pit, this is great but I would just keep the balls in it and not pop it down. As a pool - add a couple of balls to the water for fun.

Too fiddly & too small for us.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick to put together, painful putting it away!, 24 April 2014
Mr. Gareth I. Davies "giddig" (Dudley, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This ball/water pool pops up very quickly and easily straight out of the box. Literally just ease it out of the boxed shape and then slot the plastic tubes provided around the sides (to hold its shape) and then it's good to go for balls or water. The filling tube is great if you have the right kind of tap connector for ease of use. It does need a bit of running backa nd forth or tap swapping for some warm water though unless you are feeling a bit harsh (or it's baking hot) and cold water alone is going to be good enough for your little ones. Putting is away has been a righ pain though. The chances of it folding up as the picture instructions suggest is possible and going back in t box are slim. I have wrestled with it quite a bit and am afraid I will break it so have given up for now which leaves it as either a mishapen mess to store or the fully opened pool to store. Frustrating!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 April 2014
Rob S "Rob S" (Conwy, North Wales) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is great, I did originally buy it for my lad who is 10 but he is a bit big for it, but not for his two nieces who think it is the best thing ever!

The pool is well made, feels like it will survive a few summers of play with out any leaks.
It’s the pop up type of thing that is erected in seconds which also means it is easy to store and put away.
Very easy to fill with the hose attachment, clips on and feels nice and quickly.

A great item, nice bright colours that I use with water or fill with balls so I can use in door for my little nieces to keep entertained, much better than sticking a DVD on for them, they laughed until it hurt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to pop up!, 12 April 2015
This review is from: Worlds Apart Aqua Active Water Rainbow Ball Pool (Toy)
We actually bought this for our pet Hedgehog to run around in. It is sold and has 6 poles which are easy to insert to the outside as we set it up daily. It seems very durable and has no signs of wear after opening it up so many times.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for both indoors and outdoors, 23 April 2014
Neil - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I have this for my 15 month son and he loves it:
- easy to assemble, just some plastic tubes that are inserted around the sides
- once assembled, the structure stays in place but will give way if someone crawls over the 'walls' - which makes it ideal for indoor use but I guess be warned when filling with water (the same with other paddling pools)
- as the structure is held together with plastic tubes, we use it as an indoor ball pit
- enough space for a 15 month child... probably a bit cramped for 2 children
- there is a garden hose fitting which creates a water fountain effect around the top of the wall.

Overall I think this is great - quick to assemble, very light, perfect for indoor use and just as good outside.

Worlds Apart Aqua Active Water Rainbow Ball Pool