Format: DVD|Change

on 24 February 2014
Dare I say it, a slightly below average Barbie DVD :(

It starts off like an underwater version of “Tangled” with a young girl with magical powers stuck far away with her “Aunt” dreaming of the city, it ends up becoming at least the 4th Barbie DVD to do the whole poison the king and seize the throne type thing. The Bad guys really need to come up with a new plan!

Don’t get me wrong I still enjoyed it and there is a lot to like here but I just couldn’t shake off the nagging feeling that I’d seen all this before, I hope the next one is a tad more original.
on 19 March 2014
Pre-ordered arrived as promised= 1 happy little girl
Thats another barbie film to watch over and over again!
Will be pre-ordering the next one as well
on 11 April 2014
My daughter has all the Barbie movies and while this one is good it isn't as good as some of them. But it is a good film and contains the usual baddies and goodies and it all ends well...What more can I say, if you like the Barbie films you will like this for your collection
on 19 February 2014
another barbie movie you can predict the story but my daughter loves it and seeing her excited about a feel good movie is fine with me came prompt and well packaged
on 27 February 2014
I personally now look at Barbie DVDs and think oh not again, but my granddaughter assures me it is ace and insists on watching it 2 or 3 times on the trot!
on 11 March 2014
I bought this DVD for my daughters as they love the Barbie films and they adore Mermaids especially, they have the other Barbie DVD's and this is just as good, it is perfect added to their collection. If your little girl loves Barbie then this is perfect and I would recommend it any time.
on 12 March 2014
My granddaughters thought it was excellent, they are 4 and 8 years. They are big fans of Barbie and have most of her movies. I also enjoy the stories. What's more to be said!
on 23 March 2014
This is One of the Barbie movie that we enjoyed watch the most,good story line, my kids enjoyed very much,they keep watching it again and again .recommended!
on 13 March 2014
The moveie is much the same as previous Barbies and greatly enjoyed by my daughter and friends. Sweet, sickly and inoffensive!
on 10 April 2014
bought for my grandaughter who is mad on barbie there are not many dvd's left to buy her she loves them