on 30 June 2014
A neat little padlock. It worked really well and it's good to know that its TSA approved.Good value for money.
on 11 February 2015
Bought 2 of these..one works fine the other will not close or lock..tried changing the combination several times but just will not go..it's not just me as I got the other one to work fine so it must be a faulty lock..
The colours are good though
on 9 February 2014
Now for the hard part will the TSA not destroy my suitcase like they did last time I went to the USA. I had an aledged TSA approved lock on my bag but they still cut it off and destroyed the zip too.
on 1 April 2014
The combination locks arrived on time and it was easy to set them up. They worked ok for one trip but one seems to have seized up
and cannot be opened, so out with the cutters !
on 11 December 2014
Works perfectly but if i was protecting something more valuable i would've gone for a bulkier lock.

Can't beat anything else for the price though.
on 19 February 2014
We ordered 3 TSA locks. Having followed the instructions to the letter, 2 locked but would not open with the new combination nor the original settings and the third would not even lock again.

Would stay away from these. Money lost!
on 31 January 2014
bright and cheerfull padlock , very easy to set the combination , seem strong enough ideal for traveling and they are approved by the TSA
on 20 February 2016
This is too complicated for me. Followed all the instructions and now can't get it to open. And they show a lovely selection of colours but they don't give you a choice at check out and I got a yellowish brown one which is not what is shown or what I wanted.
on 23 January 2016
Worked fine, saves having to use, and loose a key. We used it on sport equipment cases. The Spanish security insisted we opened the cases (after we had boarded!) and it was easy to open without the OMG! PANIC - PANIC - PANIC looking for keys etc.
on 9 April 2015
I often leave my bag with valuables around school children. This lock has been a great buy as it protects my things. It's easy to program the code, and easy to use. It fits perfectly through two zips of any bag, laptop bag, bag pack, purse, etc.