5.0 out of 5 stars This is the One
I tested this card (using h2testw) and this is the fastest card I've ever purchased. Using it with my GoPro Hero+ Black Edition and excellent results obtained. Delivery was super fast like the card. Great product and seller well satisfied on all points.
Published 6 months ago by Petcon

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed by performance.
Win 7 64-bit Pro recognizes the adaptor as being a USB 3.0 device, good start. Transferring files to it however gives a transfer speed of 5-6MBps. Confirmed that there are no issues with the USB 3.0 port on my PC, as I have several USB 3.0 devices, all of which can be written to at 100MBps+ using the same ports which I used to test this card and adaptor.

Ran a...
Published 2 months ago by Andy P

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed by performance., 28 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Lexar 32GB Class 10 UHS-I High Speed Micro SDHC Memory Card with USB 3.0 Card Reader (Accessory)

Ran a few tests, and have established that cheaper and slower Sandisk Micro SDHC cards which I have can be written to faster (20MBps+) using this USB adaptor than this supposedly 'High Speed' card. Hell, the slower lower class cards can even be written to faster in a USB 2.0 port than this thing. I have a couple of USB 2.0 Lexar flash drives, and all of those perform faster than this allegedly superspeed card.

Seeing many glowing reviews by other buyers regarding it's performance, I can only assume that I've been unlucky with this one. As this card was supplied by Amazon EU rather than a reseller, I guess I can rule out it being a shoddy counterfeit which leaves the options of it being defective or VERY fussy about what it's connected to.

First and last time I buy non Sandisk Micro SD cards, never had a problem with any of those and don't fancy playing the Lexar lottery again.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the One, 13 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent performance considering the price, 21 May 2014
Bought this to use with a smartphone and it does a brilliant job, did not cause the phone to lag nor its battery to discharge faster than usual, which was a problem that other Micro SD cards caused.

I did not get the transfer speeds that are advertised with this product while I was transferring data using the provided USB reader, but the transfer speeds were noticeably higher than those of other products that I have while using the same laptop, so personally, and practically speaking, I will not say that the advertised data transfer speeds are misleading because that's what all manufacturers do, advertise specifications that are tied to certain requirements, you would probably get the full advertised 'Up to' transfer speed limit if you had an up to date laptop/PC with the same specifications that the manufacturers used while testing their product, so it is a fair game played by all manufacturers in all categories.

So overall rating will be an excellent product for an excellent price, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to use it with their smartphone.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best rate quality/price in the market, 23 Jun. 2014
after buying a Sandisk that I later discovered was only a Class 4, I bought this one and was happily surprised by its performance.
tried with my mirrorless SAMSUNG NX it reduces dramatically the lag time in recording the photos on the memory.
with this card: 50 consecutive pics at 10fps recorded in few seconds
my previous card: 40 consecutive pics at 10fps recorded in about 1 minute!!!

well done Lexar, will buy more of these memory cards :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for GoPro, but not as good as Samsung or Sandisk, 25 Jan. 2015
Wasn't quite sure which microSD card to buy for my new GoPro Hero 4 Black Edition, so bought the Lexar 633x 64GB (LSDMI64GBBEU633R), as well as a Sandisk Extreme Plus 64GB (SDSDQX-064G-U46A) and a Samsung Pro 64GB (MB-MG64DAEU) - I've reviewed all seperately on their own product pages. All were purchased from Amazon rather than a marketplace seller. Ran a CrystalDiskMark test on it (the Lexar card) and the sequential read/write speeds were 95.18MB/s read and 47.23MB/s write - that's a much more disappointing write speed than either the Sandisk or Samsung products. I've used it in my GoPro with resolution and framerate at maximum and with Protune turned on, and I've not come across any problems yet but, frankly, I'd rather pay a few pounds more and get peace of mind of a faster write speed with either the Samsung or Sandisk cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, thanks, 14 April 2014
heather b (UK, Midlands) - See all my reviews
This is a Great at speed writing for GoPro or HD Videoing and handy portable reader.I recommend it to anyone wanting fast!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 5 July 2014
Mr. C. Chamberlain "Chris" (Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
Very happy with the Lexar Memory Card, getting a write speed of 38mb per second on my surface 2 Tablet & even faster on my laptop using the USB :0) The USB 3.0 adaptor is a nice touch to & very compact & the quality is the highest iv seen for a MocrSD, over all, id highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars After trying a 64GB Sandisk ultra and a 32GB Sandisk ..., 20 July 2014
S. Dowding - See all my reviews
After trying a 64GB Sandisk ultra and a 32GB Sandisk Extreme MicroSD in my GoPro Hero 3+ Black this card works superb!
No more random shut downs etc..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the GoPro Hero 3, 25 Jun. 2014
M. G. Mcneil "Mal" (Lancs, UK) - See all my reviews
Got these for my GoPro Hero 3+ and no problems so far. Will update with more use over the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick!, 1 April 2014
N. Gratton "Writer & Photographer" (Exeter) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I really notice the speed difference between this and other MicroSD cards; it gives a substantially faster start-up time for watching movies from the MicroSD card in my tablet. Copying files to the item using the included USB 3 adapter (on a modern PC that therefore supports USB 3) doesn't take as long as with previous cards either.