5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD if pushed for time.....
I brought this DVD to mix things up fancied a change but wasnt sure at first as it didnt give to much away on the cover however VIckys will not disappoint.

What i liked was that there are 6 workouts all 10mins long so you can easily fit into your day and if you have longer can do 2/3 etc or the whole dvd.

Some of the moves used are similar to Josie...
Published 7 months ago by AL

3.0 out of 5 stars Great workout DVD
Good DVD easy to do if you're only starting fitness but nothing comes close to insanity still recommend though enjoy
Published 3 months ago by Justin kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD if pushed for time....., 27 Dec 2013

Some of the moves used are similar to Josie Gibsons 30 sec slim, which isnt a bad thing as you certainly target areas you forget to work.

So 6 workouts 10mins long you have warm up and cool down either side of the work out but the main work out I think averages to 7mins which is interval training 15sec all out and then active rest. I have so far gone through Workout 1-3 and the moves include:
Workout 1= lunges, gorillas (plank position then bring left foot on outside of left hand then do other side), squat jumps, hip lifts, walk in /out of plank, climbers, sprints, tri cep dips, plank.

Workout 2= gorillas, sprints, lunges, ice skaters, walk in/out of plank, side squats,shuffle lunges, tri cep dips, plank, side shuffles, hip lift with a twist (raising a leg).

Workout 3 = punching, blast off (rocking back and forth hand/feet on floor), punch whilst in lunge position, hip walk (hip lift but moving feet in and out), squat punches, sea turtles (on belly static jumping jack),
squat thrust (single/single/double), dead lifts, speed crunches (elbow to knee).

What is good is when Robbie is talking you through the workout he is clear no faffing about and Vicky doesnt do much talking. (as it grates on me when celebs have full blown conversations/cheesy jokes - we are there to work not listen to random rubbish and when playing the dvd a few times it is boring) so there is none of that on this one.
You get the option of doing an easy option with trainer robbie and vicky does the harder option. I like that there wasnt any hanging around in between each move it flowed, just whilst learning the routine and format you do move quite quick in and out of each exercise as one min up doing sprints and within 15seconds down doing dips but when I got into it you do tend to keep up.

I like doing a dvd as I tend to stick to the same old thing at the gym and sometimes it is good to give your body a shock by doing a work out it does not expect. I certainly felt the burn doing the gorillas, lunges, walking in/out plank & squat thrusts.

I would recommend at the end of the day Technique is key and if your doing it right you will be working out, it is what you put into it. I didnt find this dvd cheese and overall im happy it is nice to do a different dvd for a change and vicky is not annoying. Most celebs are now doing interval dvd so moves will be similar. What I liked though as have lower back issue as the intervals only 15/20sec before the active rest I was able to keep up where if it is 30/40sec I find my back hurts and I have to stop little sooner.

Theres no long slog cheesy routines these are short sharpe and snappy and the next morning I certainly could feel the areas targeted, the more i do it I no this will ease.... as they say no pain no gain.
You wont need a lot of room to do this dvd which again is another bonus.

I would recommend this one to friends I am a fitness bunny and if like me you have if you done davina, josie or jillian michaels you will like this one.

This does work but it goes hand in hand with good diet as well..........

GOOD LUCK..................

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 April 2014
I love this DVD not your average workout it's great, 10 minutes long perfect for my busy day been doing it 5 days and already lost 6lb. Would deffo recommend!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, 10 Jun 2014
Great for the price and it's a very good work out, gets your heart pumping and I defiantly saw results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 11 Feb 2014
On week 4 at the minute, lost over a stone combined with healthy eating. 10 minutes is great as you can always find time to do it. I really enjoy this dvd and thinks it's brill!

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicted, 9 Jan 2014
Im Loving this DVD, it works every part of your body & you can feel it after just one day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, 11 Feb 2014
C. E. H. Kirk - See all my reviews
Great work out DVD, really easy to manage ten minutes a day. I really feel like I've done done excersize!

5.0 out of 5 stars super, 9 April 2014
my everyday work out.. it works fine :-)
I do it every day and it makes me fit more than ever, Feeling great !

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, 7 Feb 2014
Used this DVD for three weeks now and really noticing the difference already! Workouts are fairly easy but are effective

5.0 out of 5 stars vicky's 7 day slim, 23 Jan 2014
I never usually stick to workout dvds but vicky's 7 day slim is amazing and now im seeing results i dont want to stop, best buy of the year so far!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing DVD, 7 Mar 2014
Came really quickly & the DVD is great! I would recommend it to anyone who's thinking about giving up on diet & exercise