5.0 out of 5 stars magic of the universe
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I have read similar books before and like to read another every now and again to keep my positive attitudes going! This was a great read and made me feel very focussed and grateful for what I have and what I will have in the future.
Published 13 months ago by katykaty

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read
I actually bought this for someone else but ended up keeping it for myself (I will buy them their own copy to make up for it). I had no intention of reading it to begin with but was at a loose end for an hour so opened it up and had a nose, which then lead to me reading the whole thing - in under 2 hours total.

Now I will admit I am very skeptical about most...
Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 9 Jan. 2014

Now I will admit I am very skeptical about most things, and this book has done nothing to change my skepticism, but I think if you believe then you could benefit from reading it. However, it is very much a contradiction in itself; at one stage you are told that you CAN command and RECEIVE anything you wish for, yet just a few pages later you are told that you will only receive what is meant for you, which basically negates the whole need to read the book in the first place, as if it's meant for you then you don't need to learn the lessons taught in the book; the author is very clever to then throw it back at you, by saying IF you DON'T get what you want (even though you are told you CAN) then it is down to either something you have done, or you have put a negative block on yourself so that you won't get what it is you are wanting.

That said I found myself learning things about myself as I was reading, and will admit I've found myself changing my attitude to a few things, and looking at (people especially) some things in a differing light to how I would previously, which has resulted in me finding myself feeling much happier with who I am, so although I don't believe you can command money or a loved one come to you (if it was that easy everyone would have enough of both in their lives) it can help you to think differently about certain things.

The only other thing I will say is that although it appears to be 126 pages long (which makes it seem good value) each section is basically not that much longer than a pamphlet would be, so don't be fooled into thinking you are getting a lot of words for your money; as with most things you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars magic of the universe, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars I just bought this book for someone who doesn't own ..., 20 Oct. 2014
I just bought this book for someone who doesn't own a kindle. It is a birthday present as I think other people should know about this. More Joss Conlon books should be available in paperback as people who don't own a kindle are missing out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 10 July 2014
This review is from: The Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
This has giving me the tools to change my life..Joss I know I'll be forever grateful as my journey begins..
Id recommend this to anybody willing to take the journey to self fulfilling greatness..
Lose the fear..feel the love!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this, 3 May 2014
This review is from: The Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
This was a very interesting book. I had actually purchased the Harnessing Magic short book and then realised that there was a book that combined all of the little books into one larger one. The info helped greatly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing I didn't already know but it was great to bring everything back into focus, 15 Oct. 2014
Nothing I didn't already know but it was great to bring everything back into focus. A very good book both for those who wish to make more posative changes in their lives.

4.0 out of 5 stars A compelling read, 27 May 2014
This review is from: The Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
well worth reading much easier ,clearer to follow and understand than a lot of other LOA books I would certainly be recommending this

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Oct. 2014
Fast & efficient service. Product as described. Would use again! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jun. 2015
This review is from: The Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
I love these kind of books and Joss Conlon did not disappoint

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, easy to understand and practice. New concept to me demanding from the universe, but I know it will work. Thank you, 14 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
Precise instructions on universal magic

The Magic of the Universe