4,530 Reviews
 (3,503)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service
My Mum had received an Amazon Kindle as an early birthday present and so I wanted to buy her something relevant to it. She had already bought herself a case and charger so that wasn't an option.

I searched on Google if Amazon did Kindle gift cards and the word was that there was nothing specific to Kindle's in the way of gift cards.

However, I came...
Published on 18 Oct 2011 by Amie C

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with Parcel Force
The product is absolutely what you would expect, a gift card, but I chose to have the next day delivery as this was a present. I simply thought there would be no issue with being out when it was delivered as it is low value and fits in a letter box, but because next day delivery is delivered by parcel force they insisted on taking it to the nearest post office as I was...
Published 3 months ago by Ali B

‹ Previous | 1366 367 368453 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great present idea., 9 May 2012
I got this as a mothers day present which was a great idea as my mum loved it. Only problem was that it took nearly 2 weeks to arrive, my mum never had it in time.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift card, 4 May 2012
Great idea. Especially good for teenagers as they can get everything they need on Amazon. Card looked good and you had a choice of methods for getting the gift card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 1 May 2012
Michael Long (Gloucester, UK) - See all my reviews
This gift card arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. The recipient was very pleased with it and had no trouble using the card. Nothing else to say :)

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to love, 29 April 2012
G. Bell - See all my reviews
Was a mothers day present and extremely well received (who wouldn't want a tenner to spend on anything).
Packaging as described, very cute card.
Would have arrived next day had I not deferred it until I was in.
Generally great

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Cards, 28 April 2012
J. Parkinson (Vermont) - See all my reviews
This is the perfect solution for teenage grandchildren and others. Always arrives on time and is appreciated by the recipient. they can get whatever they want!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Card, 28 April 2012
Jo (Dorset England) - See all my reviews
Bought as a gift for a colleague who has had an accident and is going to be immobile for some time. She is thrilled as the choice of what to buy is so varied. I am impressed with the speed of delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for hassle-free present, 27 April 2012
Having panicked when I realised my godson's birthday was only a couple of days away, these vouchers made it very easy to get him an appropriate gift in good time. Amazon delivered it to his hosue within 24 hours, as promised, postage was free, and he can use it for all sorts of Amaon products. Am really pleased and would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift card, 24 April 2012
Kay Lesley Reeves (Spain) - See all my reviews
Ideal way to give a present to grandchildren in England. They get what they want and it does away with the issue of trying to post from abroad.

5.0 out of 5 stars GIFT, 23 April 2012
My GraNDAUGHTER HAS A kINDLE & FINDS IT EXCELLENT FOR HAVING HER SCHOOL & COLLEGE BOOKS ALL IN ONE PLACE. a VOUCHER FOR A REWARD TO HER FOR DOING WELL ENABLES HER TO KEEP UPTO DATE WITH READING.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal gift fora kindle lover, 21 April 2012
I bought this for my friend who is a Kindle fan. I was at a loss to know what to get her so this is the perfect solution. She is delighted with the gift

‹ Previous | 1366 367 368453 | Next ›

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - 20  (Gift for Mum)
20.00