on 4 March 2014
As a photographer I thought this was a super gimmicky thing to get but it really is pretty good. It looks just like the real thing and works too. Love it!!
on 20 June 2014
Bought for my daughter who's studying photography. She loves it but does say it overheats quickly when left in computer.
on 6 May 2014
As advertised - great idea, the quality could be a bit better as in the rubber joins are a bit uneven but memory stick part is fine.. Was delivered in advertised time frame (but seems longer as comes from China and most of the things I buy come from UK so are much quicker.)
on 6 August 2014
Order 2 and one doesn't work
on 4 June 2015
I not had a problem with mine so I would recommened it
on 25 October 2015