Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 18 March 2014
Another fantastic instalment from the A.M.P saga.
Full on and action packed, this is another all out tale of the futuristic struggles of mankind as they battle a range of alien enemies while facing the corruption and deception from within. These stories take place in an exciting and imaginative, but easy to contemplate galaxy, far away.
I love my sci-fi and I read a lot. I stumbled upon this author by mistake and was immediately hooked. I've now added him to my favourites. I can't wait to read his next instalment.
on 29 August 2014
This is a great series of books. Although not the most high-brow - and probably never destined to be "classics" - they fill up the time on the daily commute. I'm currently getting through one a week and merely the fact that I am getting through the entire series must speak volumes. They're cheap as chips, spin along at a great rate and build well along the story line.
on 26 August 2014
Woof woof. Part four is excellent with plots, twists and action. Characters grow on you as they battle to save humanity. I have given good reviews on all the previous books and still recommend this series to anyone who likes a good story and yet doesn't mind occasional lapses in the physics we currently understand. Give it a go. Woof woof.
on 28 September 2014
This is the best book of the series so far, now that I feel that I know the characters and all that goes with it,I rally got the feeling of claustrophobia and desperation that would be felt after the betrayal by those that you strived to free from tyranny.A bloody good read.
on 8 June 2014
Fast paced read, very clever in the way it's written. I read this before the sodium series and it works really well.
The author has a fantastic imagination.
With out doubt one the best sci fi series I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
on 5 March 2014
Read in three days, totally unputdownable. The story continued at breakneck pace , s one new characters had me laughing and routing for them, God bless you York! I can't wait for the next book, great work once again
on 31 August 2014
Have loved reading the AMP series. This one gets 4 stars whilst I gave the first three 5 stars. Only reason is that some of the dialogue felt a little cheesy in places. Other than that, its a great read.
on 18 September 2014
What a story teller the writer is. Each book has its twists and turns which seem so believable and lead onto the next twist, book. I am a definite fan of this writer.
on 30 July 2014
Another excellent book written by Stephen the characters are maturing nicely the plot is good fast paced could not put book down looking forward to next instalment
on 6 August 2014
I thought this book was the best in the series so far. I am now on to AMP5 - Colossus which has started very well, already gripped