5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book with loads of interesting stuff.
Published 6 months ago by Robert Hardie

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money.
This is poorly written and I think it is merely a self serving list of links mostly to affiliate sites where the author is hoping to earn further income from gullible people.
Published 5 months ago by Paperback Writer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book with loads of interesting stuff., 7 Jan 2014
Robert Hardie "Rob Hardie" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: 27 Best Free Internet Marketing Tools And Resources for Cheapskates (Internet Marketing Tips for Cheapskates Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
You know what it's like when you find a guru and have a chat with them. You start talking to them about what you are trying to do online. In the space of 10 minutes they point you to a ton of online resources that suddenly makes your life so much easier. This is just like that. Within the space of 5 minutes I have found some really useful resources that I know will be a big help to me and they are all free. Easily worth the purchase price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some good info and right to the point, 10 Jan 2014
J. Atkinson (UK) - See all my reviews
I found this short book very useful. I am an kindle/ createspace author first and a newbie to the IM game second.
This book is well worth the read. It has given me some great ideas and opend my eyes to a bunch of free tools that I may not of found without this publication.
I will no doubt use this book as a reference, dipping in to it every now and again in the future.
Even if you find only 1 useful tool here, it will be worth the purchase.
Good stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth Getting, 8 Jan 2014
Sean White (Newry county down) - See all my reviews
After downloading this book I was honestly expecting tool and sites I knew of before but was pleasantly surprised. Although this book is a short book the tools are worth checking out. What are you waiting for?

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money., 11 Feb 2014