4.0 out of 5 stars Good storyline but the characters!
plot was excellent as usual. from Quintain J. but I still. prefer his Skinner series as the plots have twists along the way and dead end leads make the storyline more exciting.
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry not for me
Sorry I just did not get into this book kept going on about another book I have not read, I normally enjoy murder mystery books
Published 13 months ago by Sheena Nisbet

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good storyline but the characters!, 9 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A real page-turner., 14 May 2014
This review is from: Dangerous Pursuits (Kindle Edition)
Bought this book on Amazon on the advice of a family friend.

Definitely worth a read - lots of twists and high jinx that make you want to read on and on and on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous pursuits., 11 May 2014
This review is from: Dangerous Pursuits (Kindle Edition)
I have never read any of Quintin Jardine books before but I will look out for more I enjoyed this mystery It kept me entertained right up to the very end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous Pursuits, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Dangerous Pursuits (Kindle Edition)
Great story . I felt like I was involved with the whole sorry mess and wondering how we were going to get out of it. Love his style of writing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry not for me, 6 Jun. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not keen on the main characters., 20 May 2014
This review is from: Dangerous Pursuits (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't believe in the main characters. The storyline seemed unrealistic in places to me. I wouldn't read a sequel.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good captivating read, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Dangerous Pursuits (Kindle Edition)
A highly believable exciting story that grabs you on page one and holds you right through to the last word

1.0 out of 5 stars Rambling, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Dangerous Pursuits (Kindle Edition)
Maybe I should have skipped the prologue but I didn't and that's where the problems started. I was prepared to accept that I was about to read a novel by a best-selling author. I was also prepared to accept that I needed to know a bit about the central character before the book began especially as, apparently, the character had previously been the inspiration for a best-selling series. Nevertheless, I was quite relieved when the character was eventually introduced as his true personality not, incidentally, the personality he had originally been given for his series was sure to be revealed to me. I had already been informed that the book had been written using the first person viewpoint which, as we all know, can be tricky to bring off successfully in a novel. However, at last, I was about to meet the new personality, in the first person which was even more tricky, as by now, I knew he was dead. Unfortunately, his first person voice was so similar to the author's that it was at this point that I gave up and deleted the book from my Kindle. Maybe I did miss out on reading a potential bestseller but I can live with that. Good luck to anyone who gets past the prologue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Dangerous Pursuits (Kindle Edition)
Tried to read this on way to and from work , so I never really got into the plot. Then decided to 're read when I had the time to give it justice and my full attention. So glad I did ,as I really enjoyed the book . Don't we all know a character like Oz.
Good book when given the chance to be enjoyed.

4.0 out of 5 stars For hemming heavy curtains, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Dangerous Pursuits (Kindle Edition)
I used the tape to hem some heavy curtains. it was simple to iron on. The tape is very fine and there is no need to cut to size, as it pulls apart quite easily...I have my doubts if it will hold when I wash my curtains However, at such a good price I shall just re hem my curtains as necessary.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›