5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little speaker - beats Audio Dynamix Mesh hands down
I bought the Audio Dynamix Mesh a few months ago but it was way too quiet with virtually no bass so I sent it back assuming any Bluetooth speaker below £100 was a total waste of time.

When my 5 year old son decided he wanted something to listen to music on in the house, I decided to take another look and that's when I came across the PLEMO. I loved the Lego...
Published 16 months ago by Mr. D. Berry

2.0 out of 5 stars Great! for 5 minutes
Fabulous sound quality and once you get it working its fantastic

However

Expect to have a battle of turning it off and on every time you try and expect it to randomly cut out even when your not moving
Also the charging cable has one of the weakest sockets I've ever come across and broke off within a day of use
Published 17 months ago by Mr. P. Ba-tin

‹ Previous | 14 5 617 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Why get anything else for the money it's unbeatable, 21 Sept. 2014
Used the speaker a few times now. Really happy with the sound quality. It's a little tinny at near max volume, but otherwise, for the price, it just isn't worth considering the alternatives. My friends had a jawbone jambox and while the bass is good, again, comparatively, at medium to low volumes, the difference is negligible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and a bargain!, 11 Aug. 2014
I have wanted a portable speaker for a while and when I heard my friends magic cube I couldn't believe how crisp the sound was or how loud, the magic cube is the perfect size to carry about and lasts for ages with a full recharge. I use it constantly and absolutely love it! For £19.99 you can't go wrong. It really is amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Magic Cube Speaker is real value for money with amazing sound quality, 23 Feb. 2015
I have to say this is a great Bluetooth speaker and sounds very clear unlike a few of my other Bluetooth speakers which cost me 4 times the price of this little gem I did a little blog on it because I was so impressed with it :) http://imcloud9.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/plemo-magic-cube-rechargeable-portable.html

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 15 Dec. 2014
This review is from: PLEMO Magic Cube Rechargeable Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with 3.5mm Audio Port for iPhones, iPads, Android Cell Phones, Touch Screen Tablets, MacBooks, Laptop Computers, MP3 Players & Portable CD/DVD Players, Red (Electronics)
This was bought for a Christmas presant so only checked that it worked.Good sound and I think the recipient will be very happy. If you are buying as a presant be sure to charge it before giving so that it can be used straight away.Only given 4 stars because I think it was a little bit expensive for what it was

5.0 out of 5 stars Borg Cube, 9 Oct. 2013
Bob (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I received this item free to test and review. I received the black version.
This is one for the "star trek" fans as it does look very much like a "Borg Cube" and it is like or dislike styling, I liked it. It is 9cms square will fully charge in about 1 ½ hours and play for over 4 hours before it needs charging but will stay on standby for about 100 hours.

In use it was very easy to use and it paired easily using "Bluetooth" to a variety of devices I tried it with an iPad, an anonymous Chinese tablet, a Blackberry Q10 phone and a Nokia 5230. The only thing I had problems with was a Windows 8 laptop where I had to use an external Bluetooth dongle and driver. This is not the fault of the speaker as Windows 8 is not fully compatible with the protocol needed to operate devices with microphones in them.
Just two buttons to press to connect initially and once paired only needs turning back on to pair again.

In use it sounded good hardly Hi-Fi but none of these small speakers are, I also tried it directly connected via the supplied audio lead in which mode it works as a conventional extension speaker. The Bluetooth range does depend on obstructions and any electrical interference but I found it exceeded the stated 10 metres.
Although only 3W output (it does not state which but I assume music power rather than RMS)It does have plenty of volume to use in a medium size room.

Very nice with distinct styling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!, 3 July 2014
Wow stunned again! Delivery time excellent! The speaker is amazing for a great price very happy. Great for gifts! Will be back promptly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 19 Jun. 2014
Ordered this for my neighbour who is very happy with it. May get one my self as Ive broken mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10, 15 Jun. 2014
Fantastic came faster that said had no problems and works better that expected the sound is great and battery life is great

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal product, 12 Jun. 2014
An amazingly great value product! I bought two, one as a gift and one for myself. Charged it up once when I opened it and I've yet to charge it again, and I use it fairly regularly. The sound quality is perfect and truly fills a room. My partner bought a Beat Pill at the same time and the Cube barely pales in comparison.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 8 Jun. 2014
Mark (Rochester, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I spent lots (too much) time researching which speaker to get. Unless you can afford the premium units on the market, just buy the magic cube, you will not be disappointed! At such a low price, the performance and sound quality are amazing. The packaging is really nice too, looking like a far more expensive speaker.
Don't mess around, just buy it! ....... Black.... White.....red....one of each please!

‹ Previous | 14 5 617 | Next ›