Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£1.99

on 5 January 2014
What a great second book in the Consumed series!

The story continues where the first book ended. Seth is now preparing for his first professional fight which will take place in Las Vegas. The main focus of the story is the development of Olivia's and Seth relationship. They both still have their own issues which haunt them. As a couple and individually they have lots of ups and down. Together they face old flames, old enemies and old insecurities. They would fight and then they would make up. I found that the plot kept me hooked throughout the book, I didn't want to put it down as I wanted to find out what happens next.

Olivia and Seth seem to have grown up a lot since the first book and it was great to see they faced and overcome various scenarios and obstacles that were thrown their way. I think I was in danger of seriously falling in love with Seth by the end of the story. I felt that he had really grown up in this story and it was great to see his fierce and alpha tendencies. I think that Seth is now my favourite MMA fighter book boyfriend (sorry Remy). I really liked that the book was told from both Olivia's and Seth's POV. It was great to finally get inside Seth's head and learn more about his past.

This book also has some seriously hot steamy scenes. There was a particular shower scene that was seriously hot. The story is very well written and the plot flows very well. There aren't any OMG twists and turns but there was more than enough happening in the book to keep me hooked. Its a lovely romance story with some great MMA fighting action thrown in.

I also enjoyed the secondary plot that featured Seth and Olivia's best friends Jackson and Selena. Now Selena really annoyed me in book 1 but she redeemed herself in this book and although their story was told through Seth and Olivia it was great to see how their relationship was developing. I would certainly be interested in reading more about them and I think they are getting their own book soon.

There is no cliff-hanger ending and the book ends in a great place. The epilogue at the end was particularly beautiful and moving. I really enjoyed reading this book and I'm now looking forward to the final book in the series Forever Consumed :-)

Thank you so much to author Skyla Madi for providing me with an ARC
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 17 February 2014
This is the second book in this series and I believe there is another to follow this. It was lovely to read more of Seth and Olivia, this time Seth is preparing for a big fight in LA. Olivia is supportive of Seth, she now manages her late fathers gym where Seth trains.
Characters from the first book also feature, including Selena Olivia's BF and Jackson Seth's friend. The sub plot involving them was an added bonus. Jackson has some serious baggage from his past, so I expect there will be more of that in the next book.

Seth is as sexy and possessive as ever but this time round we get to see his more vulnerable side to his character which was nice. Olivia is as loyal and protective of Seth as he is of her. I really liked the way they communicated and sorted out any problems between them as and when that happened that was a refreshing change not to have long and drawn out misunderstandings. As usual the love scenes are really hot and passionate. Seth's main enemy rears his ugly head again providing the drama. I'm really looking forward to the next book.
on 10 January 2014
I enjoyed reading this, we get to see more of Seth and Olivia working at their relationship. Seth was just so sweet and it was great seeing them experience real love something they both hadn't experienced before, they still had their ups and downs like any normal couple, but I loved how they helped each other grow and tried to address the issues they were faced with. I loved the mma drama it took me back to Real by Katy Evans. I really felt for Seth at the end of this and the scenes between Seth and O in the cage dayum that was hot! Jackson and Selena I just love them! Bring on Forever Consumed!
on 18 April 2014
I absolutely loved Consumed so could not wait to get started on Too Consumed and I was certainly not disappointed.

Just like Seth’s MMA career, the story has stepped up a gear with more fighting, more sex and surprisingly, more sweetness too.

I thought it was fantastic how Seth’s character grew as the story progressed, yet his defining attributes – the cockiness, sex appeal and passion for fighting – remained unchanged. Being in love definitely suits him! I love how sweet and protective he is of Olivia; I love that his priorities and plans for the future have changed completely but most of all, I love how he reacts to being loved.

Seth isn’t the only one affected by their relationship though — Olivia really comes into her own in Too Consumed with a new-found confidence in herself and her relationship with Seth. With Olivia’s sassiness and Seth’s hotheadedness, they certainly make a couple not to be messed with!

Once again, I’m gobsmacked by the talents of this very young author. I cannot wait to read Forever Consumed – due to be released in May 2014.

Favourite quote:
“Since meeting Olivia, the old chapters in my story have closed one by one – Mason, Mom, all of the random girls and even Don. From here, new chapters will be written and they’ll feature Olivia in every single sentence of every single paragraph. Without her, my story can’t move forward and it can’t be completed.”
on 28 March 2014
I enjoyed this book and I'm looking forward to the next one. This time Seth is preparing for a fight, and olivia is supporting him. There are some jealousies arise from past conquests that appear in this book, along with characters from book 1. There s also Seth's enemy who stirs up trouble. Both characters are possessive and protective of one another. What I like about the book, that despite the hot sexy and passion, we get to see the vulnerable side of both characters. In this book, they managed to,communicate and resolve problems like audits, without drawn out says of arguing, rants and not speaking to one another, what a sweet but unfinished ending! Can't wait for the 3rd book.,

on 21 October 2014
Chapter seven and eight............swoon!
A fantastic follow on from book one. Olivia and Seth are jump off the page hot. With a capital H. Understandably, there is some challenges faced to the young couple and their fairly new relationship but with Seth's dominant, brooding nature and Olivia's no nonsense attitude they make the perfect couple and provide us with lots of steamy, swoonworthy moments.
Adore Skylas writing and how she provides us with full, gritty.novels to get wrapped up into. My favourite of all three books in the trilogy.
Review by Abi from England.
on 16 February 2014
I loved this book!!! I read the first book in a day and would have done the same with this one if I hadn't to do house work!! I cannot recommend this book enough
on 17 February 2014
Ive read book1&2 in two days I need book 3 otherwise ill be forced to do my washing tomorrow!! I love these books the characters are fantastic!!
on 14 January 2014
Amazing 2nd book, better than the 1st. I am so in love with Seth, he is now my official new book boyfriend. It was a really exciting read and romantic, Olivia and seth story has just got better and better and Selena and Jackson were on top form as the supporting characters and really excited to see they will be getting there own book. Can't wait for book 3.
on 12 May 2014
I just knew this wasn't goin to be finished , can't wait to read the next one so please hurry , I like the way the story is told , I like the MMA fighter books we'll these two by Skyla Madi r the first two I've read so bring on the third , definitely recommend this book the big chunky fighter who only has eyes for his Olly loved it so used must read .